No announcement yet.

Being Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The burns were just a bit higher but yes, on my thighs. And yay for little kitty feet.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
      I am surprised and happy for you
      Ditto!
      Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

• Hey, you can feel cold!!When I first felt the top of my thighs in the shower, scrubbing them, I felt like I was in heaven.Scrubbed till they were almost raw, but then the feeling never came to the rest of my legs, just the neuropathic stuff . But congradulations.(wear shorts more often.

Comment

• I came to this site just now cause I am feeling very unhappy...(I am so very very bad at explaining myself on internet) and I didn't read this whole, humongous, thread, I plan to but who knows but one thing makes me curious. I take lots of dope that makes me dopy, it would be hard to be in worse financial shape, my "hierarchy of needs" are in my mind iffy, and I could go on and on with this dreariness but as I was sitting here under this "blue sky 65 deg florida snowbird weather" contemplating my unhappiness, my cat, who was sitting right behind me took off down the side of the house, off the pourch, behind the hedges, through the dry leaves, for about 20 feet, which i could see, and was chasing something that I couldn't see and for a moment I completely forgot about my misery, but alas the cat laid back down.

I forgot...im a c567 incomlete walker with lots of nuro pain

tom
          Last edited by da lurker; 04-14-2010, 02:15 PM. Reason: forgot something
          tom

Welcome to The Flat Earth Society

Comment

• I love this thread and am so glad I'm able to look at it and go back to see where I was in a certain point in time. Re-reading my original post makes me realize it will be possible to get back to my happiness that I once had in my life...
            Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

• Originally posted by addiesue View Post
              I'd love to be this happy for a few minutes.
              Precious.

Comment

• Just got my grades, made a 4.0 !!
                If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Comment

Just got my grades, made a 4.0 !!
                  I don't know how American grades work but I'm guessing congratulations are in order.......

CONGRATULATIONS!! BLOODY WELL DONE!!

Comment

• Way to rock that grad school GPA! WTG!!!

Comment

• Good stuff addiesue!

Timaru, it means she got all A's...the best possible grade in each class.
                      Originally posted by Timaru View Post
                      I don't know how American grades work but I'm guessing congratulations are in order.......

CONGRATULATIONS!! BLOODY WELL DONE!!
                      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by rdf View Post
                        Good stuff addiesue!

Timaru, it means she got all A's...the best possible grade in each class.
                        Thanks rdf.

WOW! addiesue, I mean, WOW!

Comment

• I'm really guessing that my prof must not have read my final too well, but I'll take it. 4 classes, an internship, my part time job and 2 kids. I thought I wasn't going to make it a few times.

Comment

• That is great Addie Sue.
                            My good news today was that the cough assist was approved without much of a fight. I am worn out from fighting.

Comment

I'm really guessing that my prof must not have read my final too well, but I'll take it. 4 classes, an internship, my part time job and 2 kids. I thought I wasn't going to make it a few times.
                              Good for you. That is an extremely impressive accomplishment.
                              2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

• Wow Addiesue!! Congratulations for an amazing GPA. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X