Disabled Debbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabled Debbie

I haven't seen any other alerts re this very, very funny video. My computer skills suck but just go to youtube and do a search for disabled debbie - you'll be glad you did.

Out of curiosity I took the bait and didn't find it funny at all. I'm all about humor, but that it wasn't.
    T-5 incomplete

Comment

weak...
      "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

The first few seconds were a little funny, but then it went over-the-top and into offensive.

Comment

very poor taste..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by RaeRae
            Out of curiosity I took the bait and didn't find it funny at all. I'm all about humor, but that it wasn't.
            My sentiments entirely.
            I didn't find it offensive (although I understand how some people might), but it really wasn't at all funny.

Comment

I just thought it was dumb
              "We're one but we're not the same. We get to carry each other" U2

Comment

ok, I would never wear those boots. And I think the guy was a creepy. Although I do wear to much makeup, I wouldn't do so much of the glitter. (do I get any of the profits of this?)
                Deborah

Comment

Working...
                X