Reaction Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaction Test

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is: .75 seconds....... or 1 car length for every 10 mph......

Test your average reaction time. Be very careful this can be addicting. Click on the link below and good luck.

Reaction Test

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...n_version5.swf

ps. What happened to the instructions for embedding a web link into the message text?

Originally posted by Cris
    Guess you're not around here much, huh?
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

I didn't fare well. Fun thanks
      sigpic

Comment

My average was .3026 on my first try. I'll definitely have to do better!

Comment

It's not the reaction time I'm proud of, it's my time on sheep #4. You can see the poor little bugger on the lower left. ESP perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
            It's not the reaction time I'm proud of, it's my time on sheep #4. You can see the poor little bugger on the lower left. ESP perhaps?
            Naw Zero, just a lucky twitch there. Don't you just love the ol' head fake they give you and oops, 3 second penalty!

Tom

Comment

I suppose now we know why they call him Zero....I can't even get close!
              [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
              Injured 7-22-06, T-11 T-12 complete. [Holds up cardboard sign] "Will work for returns."
              2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by FasterNow
                I suppose now we know why they call him Zero....I can't even get close!
                I didn't score better than 0.3 average on any other tries. I suspect a bug in the software. Lucky twitch? I'm not that lucky!

Comment

First try, definitely try again.
                  C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Working...
                  X