6 years today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 years today

6 years today since my injury....agrrrr.....i hate this day of april.damn how fast few seconds and an idiot driver and the incompetency of few docs can ruin a human life.

Sorry adi,

Having a SCI isn't fun for anyone.Hope you feel better soon.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Comment

Maybe if you drink some of our beer Adi it will help ease your pain and your anniversary will pass as it always does ! Stay strong ...

Obieone
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

April 14th for me will be 7 years. Doesn't bother me anymore. Just another day. Chin up, Adi.
        T-5 incomplete

Comment

thank you obieone,rae rae and geno .....sci sucks ,but maybe soon the science will help all the sci patients around the world to have again a normal life ....CURE.
          i will have few beers [becks]today.
          cheers .....

Comment

Blessings on your anniversary, Adi. Hope one of these days we can say "happy sci day." Keep up the fight.
            Daniel

Comment

Becks, in Romania? I woulda thunk you folks have some REALLY good brands over there (not that Becks is all that bad, but just that over there's so much better ). Sorry its a crummy day mate, but no sense letting it get to ya either.

Tom

Comment

i love german beer like becks or warsteiner ,st pauli is ok as well .my favorite beer is heineken .we have some good romanian brands as well .
                ps.bud light or budweiser is for kids.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                  ps.bud light or budweiser is for kids.lol.
                  American beer in general is watered down and gross.

I could never develop a taste for Heineken .. Labatt's or Corona for me.

If your accident had never happened, we wouldn't have been graced with your presence ... that's how I'll think of it adi.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Hey Adi! We are date brothers!

April 6, 1997, at roughly 6:40 p.m. was when mine happened. Lucky for me, I have no recollection of the accident or the next week and a half.

So, for me, it's just another day. April 26, though, I have a get together with friends and celebrate the day that I decided to keep on living. Well, the weekend closest to April 26.

Raccoon
                    4/6/97, car accident, C5. http://raccoon-kathleen.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Adi, sorry you are bummed about your anniversary. I hope you get some good beer and relax. Sorry you got hurt, but glad that you are here.

Comment

We share an anniversary ADI. Yesterday marked 1 year for me. Here is hoping for a cure. Cheers.

Comment

Good ol' Adi.
                          I have seen you happy, and I have seen you angry or sad.
                          I have seen you full of hope, and I have seen you in despair.
                          But I don't think I have ever seen you in-between—indifferent.
                          Yup, good ol’ Adi; I salute you.

Comment

Working...
                          X