No announcement yet.

Is your kitchen sink lowered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaycue, the double sink was free as an undermount (I highly recommend this) in a package deal with the silestone countertop that we ordered through Home Depot. It has C-Tech written on it if that helps. I really like the countertop and the Home Depot people were great at taking my design and getting the measurements to work in the space alloted. I saved money by having open shelves instead of upper cabinets and used large drwers to hold pots/pans which helps accessability. One of my favorite features is the garbage/recycling bin pullout cabinet next to the sink, it really saves on floor messes and pulls out smoothly.
    Although I haven't figured out how to post the pictures, I will certainly try to get someone in to show me. Jim's office has been one of the best moves we made, it has a view of the front door courtyard and a park across the street, as well as our bird station. It was originally a small bedroom off the central hall that his powerchair would have had difficulty turning into. We took the whole wall down and it opened up the room and hall so turning radius is not a problem. For the desk itself I had a fabricator come and measure chair height and reach and then he built it to my design.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X