No announcement yet.

My kitchen arrived!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! My parents are going to be re-doing their kitchen this summer but I won't be able to enjoy it because I'm moving soon.

Lookin good!

"life is sublime"
    "life is sublime"

Comment

I am jealous. That is so cool. Love your colors and the windows. Can I come over for dinner.

Please post more pics when its all finished up.

Comment

Wow what a nice kitchen. Get that roast on hopefully i'll be there by the time it's done.

Comment

I have a question too...would the kitchen be easily used by someone standing as well? Or would it be too low. We are going to remodel our kitchen soon and I would like to make it easier for my hubby to use it (he does fairly well but somethings are just out of reach) but I am the primary cook. I am trying to figure out what mods could be made.

It is a beautiful kitchen btw, lol, ours is pink southwestern style...its...funky.
          - Moody

Comment

Originally posted by Moody:

I have a question too...would the kitchen be easily used by someone standing as well? Or would it be too low. We are going to remodel our kitchen soon and I would like to make it easier for my hubby to use it (he does fairly well but somethings are just out of reach) but I am the primary cook. I am trying to figure out what mods could be made.

It is a beautiful kitchen btw, lol, ours is pink southwestern style...its...funky.
            I have an electic kitchen so I can put the capinets, the kitchen unit and the sink up and down so everybody can use it.

TH 12 incomplete 12-12-69.
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Hi Moody, I think the island, with the hot plate and the sink would be too low for a standing person to use. It's only table-height: 75cm. Although if you're small it might be not too uncomfortable... The oven, microwave and dishwasher at about 75cm, I think, are just as practical.
              The electric kitchen, WFE mentioned, might be a better solution if you both want to use the kitchen. Don't know if you know the system; here are some examples:
              http://www.dmkbb.co.uk/default.asp
              http://www.scanflex.co.uk/main.html

Comment

wow!
                these are some of the best kitchen pics i've seen......but maybe i'm biased cuz i'm about the same size as you are.
                being a petite woman poses some problems of it's own, then add in a disability [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
                i won't be getting a new kitchen for a long time but when i'm ready i hope these pics will be archived somewhere so i can use them as reference.
                thanks so much for posting them [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I just saw an episode of Queer eye for the straight Guy, and they redid a home for a Military man injured in Iraq who's now a Para. Very similar to yours. I love the spaciousness.

Comment

Awesome kitchen and have fun cooking!!

Comment

<-------- jealous

Comment

You go girl!

Very nice ...

Are these modular units/pieces? Manufacture?

Floor? Slate?

Is this an apartment/condo or home resident?

What is the size of your kitchen?

Again, very nice!

Ti
                        Last edited by titanium4motion; 04-26-2010, 07:09 PM.
                        "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

OMG! That is gorgeous! It is a kitchen I dream about. Enjoy it, it really is beautiful.

Comment

Thanks again for all the compliments. I've been living here for 4 years now and wouldn't change a thing.
                            Titanium4mtion, this is a house I built in 2004/2005. The kitchen is manufactured and is 5,65 meters x 3,70 meters. The floor are tiles (rock? slate?) 60cm x 60cm.
                            I'll add some pics of the kitchen now...

Comment

Very Nice......

Comment

awesome
                                Bike-on.com rep
                                John@bike-on.com
                                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
                                X