No announcement yet.

Quadriplegic Trash Day! Uh oh…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called my trash company and set up service for them to get the trash cans on my property so I don't have to move them to the curb and back. Let's see how that goes

Comment

• wheelin 48
      wheelin 48 commented
      Editing a comment
      sometimes if my regular guy is off the replacement will forget to come up and get it i just call and they come back out its suposed to be in the trucks computer map but my driver said some guys pay no attention to it so thats why it happens but it only happens maybe 1 time a year maybe 2 it beats lugging that thing up and down the drive im sure itll work out fine for you as well

• ejl10
      ejl10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep us posted!

Originally posted by triumph View Post
    One neighbor, an elderly woman, leaves her can at the road and carries individual small garbage bags to fill it during the.
    This idea came to me, as well!
    C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

I got a couple of shorter (less tippy) Rubbermaid type garbage cans and pushed them down the driveway and back with my feet. A little tricky with any little bump, but not too bad. Snow/rain/cold will add another challenge soon…

Toughest parts were:
      1) They threw one lid in the middle of the driveway and I had to pick it up with quad hands. Flippin’ impossible! 😂
      2) They left the other can on the tiny roadside hillside/curb in the lawn, which is nearly off limits to my chair.

Ill be dialing this process for a while, I think.

Comment

I also found this… seems like an inefficient use for my unused Permobil F5 Corpus, sticker priced $112,000 (per NuMotion, what a joke)!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUpzC1QP8z4

Comment

Originally posted by ejl10 View Post
          I also found this… seems like an inefficient use for my unused Permobil F5 Corpus, sticker priced $112,000 (per NuMotion, what a joke)!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUpzC1QP8z4

LOL!! Thanks, that made my day.....

Comment

Working...
          X