Tiny Home for person with Tetraplegia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Home for person with Tetraplegia

Pretty cluttered, but very functional. You may get ideas from this for your own Tiny Home or even your regular house or apt.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

cluttered is putting it mildly but he is very happy with it would drive me nuts

Comment

The guy is a genius. He wants to be independent and pretty much has achieved it.

Comment

I give him credit for trying to it on his own.
        "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
        T5/6 complete

Comment

I haven't always agreed with some of his actions in the past, but I do give him credit re: his independence.

Comment

Wow! Incredible! He says he works all day. What does he do? I know he mentioned drones a couple of times, but I got the impression that they are just a hobby. I assume his creativity is off the charts.
            Inspirational!

Comment

Working...
            X