Destiny Elevator repair guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny Elevator repair guide?

Any chance anyone has a National Wheel-O-Vator Destiny Elevator repair guide? I'm looking for explanations of how low end indicators etc work and are reset. I'm 3+ hours away from the nearest repair guys and sometimes need to do simple repairs to get it running while I wait the day or two for them to show.
    -------------------------
    "...the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril..." Herman Melville: Moby Dick

Originally posted by 9000ft View Post
    Any chance anyone has a National Wheel-O-Vator Destiny Elevator repair guide? I'm looking for explanations of how low end indicators etc work and are reset. I'm 3+ hours away from the nearest repair guys and sometimes need to do simple repairs to get it running while I wait the day or two for them to show.
    OMG, beware if the thread below is about your elevator company. They make a strong case to call in the pros.

Incidentally it sounds like it is not a setting, but a hydraulic leak back to the tank.

http://www.vatortrader.com/forums/ub...t&Number=14277
    Last edited by nonoise; 03-25-2019, 04:16 PM.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Working...
    X