Sorry Cambridge Elevator, I retract that endorsement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Cambridge Elevator, I retract that endorsement

I'm sorry, after today I cannot any longer endorse your elevator product. I don't believe a consumer needs to wait entrapped in their elevator 24 hrs for a service tech. to arrive without having a reasonably simple means of getting the doors open if elevator is on a floor, and even move the cab via hydraulic hand pump. In fact the hand pump exists for the tech to level the cab on a floor, so why not for the consumer?
    Do I sound like a person who lost the better part of his day trapped in his elevator, and cellar, whole day's worth of plans wasted, no work done, no warmth of afternoon sun, no rehab, nothing otherwise accomplished?
    Shit, Damn, Bitch, Fucking, Fuckity, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck!
    There, I feel better. But I'm still taking this matter up with the engineering of Cambridge Elevator. Keep everyone posted.

what?! you were left there for a day???
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

The fire brigade can get you out. Then bill the elevator company for the defect.
      http://zagam.net/

Comment

I would have freaked out.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Wow, Tim, just saw this post, that sucks. Whatever happened? Did they repair it ok? You definitely should have some sort of alarm that maybe sounds outside or something so the fire dept. or whatever could come to assist, maybe they should have a key to the house too? This could be dangerous.
          "Life is about how you
          respond to not only the
          challenges you're dealt but
          the challenges you seek...If
          you have no goals, no
          mountains to climb, your
          soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Working...
          X