No announcement yet.

My new accessible house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you notice I had them pour the entrance without steps, a very gradual slope.
    Last edited by Jim; 31 Aug 2011, 2:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Bonnette,

Yes it makes it easy to clean, but of course as you probably know hard to keep it that way with the chair. Here's me trying without much luck.

Comment

forgot to attach the stinkin pic again!

Comment

I decided to go with a 3 car garage so I would have room to but down ramp on my side of the garage.
          Last edited by Jim; 31 Aug 2011, 2:43 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Ramp to main bedroom porch on north side of home.

Comment

Nice place man.

Comment

Excellent job!

Excellent job!

Excellent!

I'm jealous!

How many square feet?

Why did you go with double hung windows rather than casement windows?

Picture of kitchen sink area?

I found the kitchen sink to be the hardest thing to find for our home being built.

The contractors have until August 1st to complete it. June 1st they installed the granite counter tops.

Did you design it, an architect or pre-design house plans?

Ti
                "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

That is just nifty as can be. It is hard to keep a house clean, for sure, but you've succeeded in making your place minimal, streamlined and beautiful all at the same time - not a lot of superfluous surfaces or carpeting to deal with. Thanks for sharing these pics and ideas, as they can be adapted to so many types of living spaces.
                  MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

wow, lovely, seems huge.
                    you must be proud.

Comment

Love your place
                      John-B

Comment

Beautiful home. I noticed a lot of white cabinets, are you worried about scratching them up? That would be my biggest problem trying not to run into the cabinets and I'm in a manual.
                        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed! You've thought of everything. Ever consider a career as an accessible living consultant?

Comment

Your home is really beautiful. Looks like everything is well planned. Congrats!

Comment

Love the house! We had to convert our house... but we love it anyway. It was a single story ranch to begin with and we were lucky to be able to do the conversion economically.

Comment

Gorgeous house! And very fine appointments! Bonne Chance!

Comment

Working...
                                X