No announcement yet.

When in DC: Save the Babies by advocating ESCR to your Legislators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that the CRPA will pass this year so we can move on too the next. I am just concerned why people are suggesting that Dr. Young is stopping the cure or that he is doing clinical trials that are not working.

When I met him, he told me I will walk again. I am so confused with allegations and accusations that ASC will not work and that he doesn't care as much as we all think. I just don't understand. I just cannot believe that he does NOT want the cure to happen. That's the craziest thing I ever heard.
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Comment

Originally posted by spidergirl
      I really hope that the CRPA will pass this year so we can move on too the next. I am just concerned why people are suggesting that Dr. Young is stopping the cure or that he is doing clinical trials that are not working.

When I met him, he told me I will walk again. I am so confused with allegations and accusations that ASC will not work and that he doesn't care as much as we all think. I just don't understand. I just cannot believe that he does NOT want the cure to happen. That's the craziest thing I ever heard.
      Faye is the only person saying that. You've been advised before not to listen to her. Her m.o. is to deliberately mislead people and undermine his credibility.

Please read the truth here: /forum/showpost.php?p=619421&postcount=16
      Last edited by antiquity; 6 Mar 2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antiquity
        Faye is the only person saying that. You've been advised before not to listen to her. Her m.o. is to deliberately mislead people and undermine his credibility.

Antiquity,

Faye is not the only person. I can say I have had at least 6 people in the last month on this very forum question him behind closed doors. I really don't want too engage in arguments anymore I just want facts. We really honestly don't know what these scientists are doing Antiquity we are not with them everyday.

Comment

Antiquity,

Faye is not the only person. I can say I have had at least 6 people in the last month on this very forum question him behind closed doors. I really don't want too engage in arguments anymore I just want facts. We really honestly don't know what these scientists are doing Antiquity we are not with them everyday.
          Questioning is one thing, believing lies is another. The facts speak for themselves.

/forum/showpost.php?p=619421&postcount=16

Comment

I hope that SCREA will pass this year too.
            Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc
              I hope that SCREA will pass this year too.
              I just hope to God that a cure is within reach and we are not just daydreaming away. If not I will convert to Scientology or Kabbalah!!!

Comment

I just hope to God that a cure is within reach and we are not just daydreaming away. If not I will convert to Scientology or Kabbalah!!!
                Does it depend on who you'd rather hang out with, Tom Cruise or Madonna?

Comment

Ok, was that really necessary? c'mon ...
                  Daniel

Comment

Actually in the Kabbalah religion when an injury like this occurs after you have been AB and you are YOUNG, you are considered a God and you get worshipped.

I was speaking more in a sense of being a voodoo and in a cult if I would have to live in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Desperate measures for desperate times.

Joke. Laugh a little quit being so serious.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc
                      Ok, was that really necessary? c'mon ...
                      That was an attempt at levity.
                      Last edited by antiquity; 7 Mar 2007, 1:27 AM.

Comment

Actually in the Kabbalah religion when an injury like this occurs after you have been AB and you are YOUNG, you are considered a God and you get worshipped.

I was speaking more in a sense of being a voodoo and in a cult if I would have to live in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Desperate measures for desperate times.

Joke. Laugh a little quit being so serious.

LOL, mentioning Madonna and Tom Cruise in a topic about ESCR means I wasn't being serious. I lightened up 2 posts ago. Now it's your turn.

Comment

LOL, mentioning Madonna and Tom Cruise in a topic about ESCR means I wasn't being serious. I lightened up 2 posts ago. Now it's your turn.
                          Take the badge off and lets reveal the REAL you.

Who care's what I say in whatever post, I can say whatever I want, you do. I will admit I admire the fact that you think a cure is around the corner and are so positive. Personally, I think technology will get me up first and I have said it a dozen times, I just worry about the sensation.

As far as being in an ESCR post. Guess what ESC will get our A-- up too!!

We are obviously bored and this is more of an aim chat. Do you secretly want me or something? ......cause I know female cops tend to swing that way.....

Comment

Take the badge off and lets reveal the REAL you.

Who care's what I say in whatever post, I can say whatever I want, you do. I will admit I admire the fact that you think a cure is around the corner and are so positive. Personally, I think technology will get me up first and I have said it a dozen times, I just worry about the sensation.

As far as being in an ESCR post. Guess what ESC will get our A-- up too!!

We are obviously bored and this is more of an aim chat. Do you secretly want me or something? ......cause I know female cops tend to swing that way.....

Have a nice evening Spider.

Comment

Have a nice evening Spider.
                              Tuesday night blues....you wanna tuck me in bed? ....sitting in a fricken wheelchair typing away at such meaningless BS.

Where's the cure?

Comment

Working...
                              X