My daughters story finally finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughters story finally finished

Hope this is the right forum, if not plz correct it. Now you all can see my pride and joy!

http://www.stemcellresearchformichigan.com/stories.html
    sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

That's lovely, Robyn--your pride, sadness, and frustration are beautifully expressed, and your daughter is a charmer.

Your keyboard to God's ears!

Comment

Thank you Kate.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Robyn,

she is a sweety

great site
        http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

What a great story she is a wonderful little girl god bless her on her road to recovery. The story that you wrote is such an inspiration. God bless
          Jennifer

Comment

Thank you Leo and Walking. Because of her I am going to do my damndest to get help get a cure. To show this is a small world, the guy who contacted me after I sent in the letter, grew up with my husband. He told me that a lot of doors are going to open for her now. He said dont be surprised who may want to see her or talk to us. Could be Dr.s or political figures.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robynbird569
              Thank you Leo and Walking. Because of her I am going to do my damndest to get help get a cure. To show this is a small world, the guy who contacted me after I sent in the letter, grew up with my husband. He told me that a lot of doors are going to open for her now. He said dont be surprised who may want to see her or talk to us. Could be Dr.s or political figures.
              Robyn, thank you so much! The story write-up is great.

Pelosi might even call on her......

We will try to deliver a lot of letters to Bush in the week of March 5th.

Would you mind adding yours at www.dlife.com/pelosi ?

Just click on the "Send Your Letter Now" button, below the Pelosi video.

Thanks so much for your help.

Faye

Comment

Faye, would be more than happy to. Consider it done. And thank you to you. Wouldnt that be something if Pelosi did get a hold of us.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robynbird569
                  Faye, would be more than happy to. Consider it done. And thank you to you. Wouldnt that be something if Pelosi did get a hold of us.
                  Thank you so much Robyn!!

The more people speak up from the heart, the better!!

Who knows, Pelosi might be thinking of doing some DC event......let's hope so.

Comment

These stem cells are going to be eventually thrown away, so I urge the president and the Michigan Legislature to let them “live” by helping others to have a better quality of life.
                    Very well put Robyn
                    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Robyn,
                      Nicely done. You are a powerful advocate for your daughter. She's beautiful btw.
                      My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Thank you kidly for sharing your story.

God Bless your Family.
                        http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Thank you everyone. Shes the light of my life. And through the grace of god, science and my big mouth I will see that she walks again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Robyn, that was beautiful. Your daughter is growing up to be a happy, independant, inspiring person. You must be very proud of her.

Thank you for telling her story so eloquently. Surely the powers-that-be will be moved by it. Good luck to you and your sweet Charna.

Darlene
                            www.karenbrain.ca

Comment

Working...
                            X