No announcement yet.

50/50 Raffel NTT Research Dr. McDonald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Willwalk I Have You On The List!!!!!

Comment

Count me in.

wrichards@houston.rr.com

Comment

Can't sell in Canada although our dollar is catching up with you!!!

Be glad to buy some though.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Thank You Carl R And Lynnifer, I Have You On The List!!!!!

Comment

Judy and Wis, sorry I won't be able to do the raffle, but if I don't end up going to this year's DC rally I will definitely be able to make a donation to McDonald's NTT Project.

Comment

thank you faye!!!!!!

Comment

50/50 Update!!!!

Just Wanted To Post A Little Update, So Far We Have About 12 Members Who Have Said They Would Help Sell Tickets!!!! This Is Great, But We Still Could Use Many More.. We Really Need More Help If We Want To Make This A Huge Success.. So If Anyone Can Help, Please Let Us Know.
                Thanks

Comment

We have decided to go ahead with the 50/50 raffle. We are now in the process of printing the tivckets. They are $10 a piece. The drawing will be Sept. 3, 2006. That gives us plenty of time to sell alot of tickets.

I will be bringing a supply of these tickets with me to Washington D. C.

If you would like tickets, let me know how many. I think after people hear Dr. McDonald speak, the tickets will be selling like crazy.

Lets get this fund raiser going!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone may email me at judykerp@yahoo.com

Comment

Sign me up.
                    "For only the truth which edifies is truth for you."

-Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/zosoninjitsu

Comment

THANKS DUSTIN ROGERS, Let me know if you are going to be in Washington D.C. and how many tickets you need or I can mail them to you .

Comment

Thank You Dustin!!

Comment

In just 2 hours time, 450 tickets have been spoken for. This is great!!!! Of course now we have to sell them, but people are ready to get this going

Comment

Hi Willwalk

WILLWALK,
                            PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT dhillsberg@yahoo.com AND LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS YOU CAN SELL!! WE ARE STARTING THE RAFFLE!!!!! LETS MAKE THIS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!! PLEASE SELL,SELL,SELL!!!!!
                            WIS

Comment

Hi Lynnifer

HI LYNNIFER,
                              JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE STARTING THE RAFFLE!!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT dhillsberg@yahoo.com, AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY!!!!! I WILL GET THEM TO YOU!!!!!! I THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
                              WIS

Comment

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE STARTING THE 50/50 RAFFLE!!!! SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT dhillsberg@yahoo.com OR JUDY AT judykerp@yahoo.com AND PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE NUMBER OF TICKETS YOU WANT TO SELL!!! LETS MAKE THIS THING GREAT!!!! PLEASE EVERYONE SELL,SELL,SELL!!!!!!
                                BEST WISHES,
                                WIS

Comment

Working...
                                X