Miami Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howboutdis
    You got it wrong in my opinion. It's nice for you to come out and defend MP at Moe's expense but not Seneca's. I think you need to tone down the cult like support you get here or at least acknowledge it. When Seneca made her remarks about all the other researchers not being as wonderful as you, it would have been nice if you insisted this type of behavior is harmful to the cure and sets up an adversial relationship. But, you chose to ban BigBob when he called attention to things like that. If you want you can ban me too. The last thing that bigbob said here was that most everyone else remembered Dana for many things including stem cell research except the representative from CRF on the Larry King show, and an article by Wise only days after that also didn't mention Stem Cell research but he said in her honor we should work to pass the CR Bills and SCI Clinical trial network.

BTW, Letsgo, you really don't have to defend MP. they are most respected elsewhere. Which means carecure is the oddball.
    A cult-like following? Think again. I'm quite capable of thinking for myself and do. I'd say any of us with SCI think for ourselves. As there is much in life over which we have zero control, we do have control over our thoughts.

I don't let ANYONE ELSE think for me and that definitely includes you howboutdis/whichever one you really are.

As for Care Cure being the "oddball"? If you find it such an oddity, why bother posting here?

I thought Dr. Young asked you to not mention your father anymore. Did you miss that somehow?

Your grudge is showing, howboutdis.

Comment

Moe - its been a great discussion. I'll match whatever amount of money you send to Dr. Young. The amount doesn't need to be made public here unless you want. Send me a private message and I'll mail my check in.

Comment

BTW, Letsgo, you really don't have to defend MP. they are most respected elsewhere. Which means carecure is the oddball.
        The CC community is made up of thousands of individuals who hold different opinions on different subjects. We have members who support the MP and members who don't and because of that CC is the oddball? That sounds pretty typical of a community to me.

When Seneca made her remarks about all the other researchers not being as wonderful as you, it would have been nice if you insisted this type of behavior is harmful to the cure and sets up an adversial relationship.
        Stop attributing opinions and statements to me that I don't have and didn't make.

You got it wrong in my opinion. It's nice for you to come out and defend MP at Moe's expense but not Seneca's. I think you need to tone down the cult like support you get here or at least acknowledge it.
        Perhaps Wise didn't feel the need to defend the Miami Project to me since I never attacked them. I made it clear in my post that I was not attacking them. What I questioned was the rationale behind praising a lower yielding outfit over a higher yielding one. I also said that I agreed with Letsgo in that the Miami Projects contributions to the field have been invaluable. How is that an attack?

Also, please explain what you meant by "divisions in the cure world, brought about by actions on Carecure." What divisions in the cure world have been brought about by actions on CC?
        Last edited by antiquity; 30 Mar 2006, 6:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGo
          Moe - its been a great discussion. I'll match whatever amount of money you send to Dr. Young. The amount doesn't need to be made public here unless you want. Send me a private message and I'll mail my check in.
          Letsgo, thanks.

Moe, you can contact Patricia Morton at my office: 732-445-2061.

Wise.

Comment

Letsgo, I'm going after sponsorship cash. I reread my post and see that it looked like I said it was pulling from my own account. If I'm successful this won't be necessary. If not, I'll gladly donate. I agree it was a very good discussion.
            "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X