Bracelets to raise funds for SCINetUSA's clinical trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bracelets to raise funds for SCINetUSA's clinical trials

The bracelets to support SCINetUSA’s clinical trials are finally ready to go. Here are some pics. Unfortunately the Just A Dollar Please website name debossed on the inside of the bracelets didn’t come out as prominently as planned, but each bracelet will also come with a double-sided postcard with a bit of information about the trials and JADP.

There are 2 ways to order. If you’d like to get just a few, you can order them for $5 each through this website, generously put together by Trainman (thank you Trainman!).

http://www.scibracelets.com/

If you would like to help out with fundraising by ordering a larger quantity of bracelets to sell in your own community or at specific events, please PM me or send an email to scibracelets@gmail.com with your location and the number of bracelets/ postcards you require. They will be provided at cost and you can then remit the proceeds of all sales (the suggested sale price being $5 each) to Just A Dollar Please as a direct donation. ETA: THIS OPTION WILL ALSO NET YOU A HANDY TAX RECEIPT!

I will be keeping complete records of all funds raised and donated, and I would be happy to provide this info anytime. I am not directly affiliated with JADP, just a regular forum member trying to help out, but I do have their permission for this project, and when the JADP website is updated it will include a link to the bracelet ordering site.

Thanks for your support. Let’s get those clinical trials going!
    Last edited by Scaper1; 11 Aug 2010, 2:10 AM.

Thanks for your hard work and information!

Comment

Great job Scaper!!!

Comment

Working...
      X