No announcement yet.

What Did You Have For Breakfast Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I googled them after my last post. They look tasty but the website is confusing and they'ed have to be shipped frozen.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

A little seasoned rice and kernel corn w flax seed and a pot of blended black and puerh tea.
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

A bosc pear and blueberries.
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Quick oats with walnuts sweetened with stevia.
          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

pork chops and mashed potatoes ....no desert .few beers only.

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
              pork chops and mashed potatoes ....no desert .few beers only.
              You have pork and beer for breakfast?
              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
                You have pork and beer for breakfast?
                lol juke....dinner ....i made a mistake....for breakfast i had one boiled egg and a glass of milk.

Comment

Was going to make bisuits and gravy but we didnt have sausage so I looked up a white gravy recipe that called for bacon and crumbled the bacon into it after. My mom said she liked it better than sausage gravy.
                  No human society, present or past, has lacked music. Music is therefore one of the very few human universals, which puts it on the same level as food and sex.
                  Fredric Lieberman

Comment

For the first time since I got my new dentures I had a couple of eggs and some cottage cheese with a protein shake. It felt good to finally be a will to chew something again and have something for breakfast besides cream of wheat.
                    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
                    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

Irish Oatmeal with raisins, milk, sugar in the raw, a cup of decaf (my bladder doesnt like caffine) with half n half, and a bunch of pills
                      "We're one but we're not the same. We get to carry each other" U2

Comment

someone who loves me is in the kitchen making me pancakes with fresh blueberries in them
                        C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

grapefruit
                          T-5 incomplete

Comment

I had a can of Ensure and some apple-cinnamon oatmeal. Since my ileostomy surgery, I have to have more potassium, so I've been drinking a can of Ensure every morning (I take so many pills right now that I decided not to take the potassium pills).

Jessie

Comment

Spicy vegetarian samosas.
                              C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Originally posted by daren
                                since some people in my family have been going downhill healthwise, my wife and I have been trying to eat as much organic as possible.

I ate some flax and whole grain waffles with some earl grey tea.

www.myinsurancedeals.com
                                Good for you, dude.
                                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                                X