No announcement yet.

What Did You Have For Breakfast Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiled shrimp on multigrain toast with red and yellow bell peppers, lecttuce, mayo and oyster sauce.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Cinnamon toast crunch...breakfast of champions
      Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
      -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

A bacon and sausage sand on multigrain w mayo. I considered lettuce but thought it wouldn't go right on such a beautiful artery-colgger.
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Quiche and green beans almondine. I feel better when I have dinnere for breakfast. How old is this thread? I feel like I might have said that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Random
            Quiche and green beans almondine. I feel better when I have dinnere for breakfast. How old is this thread? I feel like I might have said that before.
            Having had its start the beginning of last December, the thread's three months old. You didn't make the dinner for breakfast comment in this thread according to a search of your post over the past three months.
            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Organic yogurt + whole-grain granola. I love full on breakfast with eggs over easy and hash browns etc., but yogurt + granola is also a big fave. Has been since Mom the Hippie made her own granola, in the early 70's.
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Publix brand tropical fruit yogurt and Honey Smacks.

Honey Smacks are like sugar coated packing peanuts...same food value too.

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
                  Having had its start the beginning of last December, the thread's three months old. You didn't make the dinner for breakfast comment in this thread according to a search of your post over the past three months.
                  OK juke, you must be more bored then I am!

Originally posted by ala
                  Publix brand tropical fruit yogurt and Honey Smacks.

Honey Smacks are like sugar coated packing peanuts...same food value too.
                  Remember when they were called "Sugar Smacks" ..... Honey Smacks souns soooooo much healthier! Corn Pops were Sugar Pops too.

re b'fast, cream of wheat with lots of brown sugar. (I have a sweet tooth.)
                  Last edited by sjean423; 3 Mar 2008, 11:23 PM.
                  T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423
                    Remember when they were called "Sugar Smacks" ..... Honey Smacks souns soooooo much healthier! Corn Pops were Sugar Pops too.
                    Funny you should say this because I originally typed "Sugar Smacks" then thought about it and checked the box before I submitted it.

I wonder what bees would actually make of that 'honey' on those smacks.

eta: ...I just checked the box and honey is listed as an ingredient. LOL

Comment

A pot of puerh tea.
                      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

A spicy Jamaican beef patty and a diet coke
                        C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Originally posted by AlexAgain
                          A spicy Jamaican beef patty and a diet coke
                          All by itself?
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Ok I am afraid to ask but, what was I suppose to have with it?
                            C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

There's no "supposed" but most would envision that patty between two pieces of bread or roll or muffin or something. You've got protein and fat going but where's the carbohydrates?
                              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Oh - the Jamaican patties I am referring to come in a pastry. They are frozen and you just nuke them a couple minutes.
                                They are terrible nutrition wise but today I was snowed in AGAIN and I seemed to decide that was a good excuse to eat badly and mope around the house all day.
                                Back on track tomorrow with my usual oatmeal, banana and chocolate milk breakfast I hope.
                                C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Working...
                                X