What Did You Have For Breakfast Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not just for dinner anymore.

Can you believe it. I ate a late bf at 11:00. Red Lobster, crab cakes and biscuits. I LOVE their biscuits.
    Feelin good is good enough!

Comment

Jimmy Dean hot patty sausage, eggnog pancakes, real maple syrup, OJ and hot tea.

I made breakfast for the whole family before hitting the road and heading home after our Christmas visit last week.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Oatmeal.... boring lol
        T-5 incomplete

Comment

Banana bread
          If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Southwest flavored egg-beaters with a slice of canadian bacon, cut into pieces, fried in a nonstick pan with olive oil based spray.

Coffee once I got to the office.

Comment

Raw "fresh" tuna w sushi rice, toasted nori (seaweed), oyster sauce and pickled ginger. My energy level has been fantastic since.
              "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

One very large bannana which, if "nutritional information" is to be trusted, has a whole two hundred calories in it.
                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Chicken fajita, small amount of melted, aged Swiss to stick it together, keep it rolled up (food glue) and green tea.

Fajita ... it's what's for breakfast.

Comment

It's 1:00pm an unable to grab a bite to eat.
                    I had two cups of coffee with a shot of liquid energy
                    and a bag of crunchy cheetos. Nice....

J.

Comment

Merkley Baby Ssg links & eggs w/ milk. I was just too lazy to make toast w/ homemade jelly.
                      Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Comment

Today... Coffee and Cheetos (Crunchy)
                        Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

The last of my coffee. Delicious. Now I've got to roast up somemore.
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

The same thing everymorning....steel cut oats with brown sugar, slivered almonds, golden raisins, and ground flax seed. I love it!
                            RZST Clothing

Comment

Back to scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage patty and today.. decaf coffee..
                              Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

Sushi rice with raw slices of swordfish and monkfish w slices of pickled ginger, chili garlic sauce, Kikkoman sushi sauce & roasted sesame seeds.
                                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                                X