• Show
Clear All

cold pizza. breakfast of champions.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Chocolate (Dajm)
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

A grapefruit, oatmeal sweetened with stevia ext. with organic walnuts and cinnamon and a cup a joe.
        "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Breakfast

Cold cereal, cup and a half of decaff coffee.
          You C.A.N.
          Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

I am addicted to cereals, have to have them in the mornings. Add some blueberry or some other fruit and it's heaven.
            Please visit my blog at Said Khorramshahgol

Comment

A grapefruit and a big bowl of miso stew with veggies, barley and pasta.
              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Man, Juke, you are the paragon of health.
                I had nonfat cottage cheese and mixed fruit - melon, berries, pinapple.
                Smoothie for lunch - nonfat yogurt, whey protein powder, frozen banana, blueberries, cranberrys,,ice.... ooops, ,this isn't a lunch thread, sorry....
                Jon

Comment

turkey and cheese with mustard

Comment

Mary Jo,
                    I have to wipe the saliva off my chin, when I heard you had toast bread and pbj. I have to abstain to lose some pounds....
                    Today - homemade black bean/barley soup spiced with cumin, garlic , pepper, diced tomatos, onions, and a few parsnips because I had 'em.
                    Then, a orange and .5 cup nonfat cottage cheese.
                    Definately an eat to win breakfast........

Comment

fudge icing......lol i cant get enough of that crap, i been eatin it by the tub ever since i wwent away to school. I, home now but i cant seem to let go of the icing........iots just so damn good
                      T6/T7 Incomplete Since June 7th 2008
                      Walking part-time with KAFOs & Walker
                      *Never Quit Pushing*

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=20290962

Comment

Originally posted by arndog View Post
                        Mary Jo,
                        I have to wipe the saliva off my chin, when I heard you had toast bread and pbj. I have to abstain to lose some pounds....
                        Today - homemade black bean/barley soup spiced with cumin, garlic , pepper, diced tomatos, onions, and a few parsnips because I had 'em.
                        Then, a orange and .5 cup nonfat cottage cheese.
                        Definately an eat to win breakfast........
                        Arndog, great; keep up the good work/diet.
                        Last edited by Juke_spin; 16 Dec 2008, 9:29 PM. Reason: Drop sig
                        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Blended dark and white misos.

Want to feel great every day you're not dead? Add miso(s) to your diet every day. Set up for it in fifteen minutes and you'll be able to slurp a bowl in less than ten anytime. PM me for details.
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Miso stew w two kinds of miso, onions, carrots and super firm tofu; all of it organic. I think I've achieved some sort of vegetarian rite or passage. This is my second successful meal with tofu in a row and I'm fine with the taste and texture. I don't believe one can truly be considered an Orientiphile w/o that they have tofu in their diet. From here on I'll be eating tofu regularly and my consumption of animal flesh will be decreased (it's already down to seafood and a little land animal meat) proportionally.
                            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

I didn't get around to breakfast until lunch time
                              vegan pizza - multigrain crust, homemade chunky tomato sauce, mushroom, pineapple, spinach, zucchini, a touch of hot sauce (no cheese)
                              so very healthy but I did ruin things by washing it down with a diet coke
                              C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

A cinnamon bun, it was actually good!
                                And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Comment

Working...
                                X