• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nachos. Tostitos. Two tyes of shredded cheddar cheese and salsa

Comment

eggs benedict and a glass of milk.

Comment

Two eggs, one strip of bacon, tea(early) coffee, slice of whole grain toast and a yogurt. And some toothpaste that I inadvertantly swallowed.

Comment

Modified Scotch Broth soup using bonito soup stock in place of lamb w lots of barley.
          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

4 York peppermint patties. (1/2 off-hallowen candy) 2 cups of coffee.
            oh well

Comment

left over lobster fetticini
              C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Oatmeal and banana

Comment

One piece of whole wheat bread with all-natural peanut butter.

Comment

An organic fuji apple, half an organic bannana, small glass grapefruit juice, some blueberries and green puerh tea.
                    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Mr. Juke,
                      What about gettin' some protein?

Comment

Organic Cinnamon harvest with extra cinnamon & flax.
                        Chopped walnuts
                        Coffee
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Arndog, normally/typically I'd have a breadfast that included protein, even if it's just that found in oatmeal & walnuts. This time I woke up feeling a little blah so want to cleanse my system. I fortified the above list with a gram of buffered C, salmon oil and some other supplements to stimulate liver and kidneys.
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
                            Organic Cinnamon harvest with extra cinnamon & flax.
                            Chopped walnuts
                            Coffee
                            Mona, what's Cinnamon Harvest?
                            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Juke - Alright. Sounds like you got it under control.

I had a smoothie for breakfast, but if I tell you my secret ingredients, I will have to kill you..... just joking.

orange juice, non fat vanilla yogurt, frozen cranberries, frozen blueberries, .5 of a frozen banana. Scoop of whey protein, 2 tbs of ground flax seed, 1 tsp of nordic naturals fish oil, use it to wash down Ca and Vit D horse pills, then lyrica, celebrex, and doxycycline for infected hardware antibiotic prophylaxis. Jesus, that is a lot of stuff. This is what getting old is like........
                              Have a great day somehow...
                              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin View Post
                                Mona, what's Cinnamon Harvest?
                                Simple cold cereal by Kashi.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X