No announcement yet.

What Did You Have For Breakfast Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Clif bar because I was out of bread. I usually have a natural cheese sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, or sometimes turkey or peanut butter/jam.

Comment

Originally posted by doublelibra
      I had a Clif bar because I was out of bread. I usually have a natural cheese sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, or sometimes turkey or peanut butter/jam.
      Welcome to CareCure - I think.
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

A slice of pineapple

Comment

Had 4 popsicles and 2 glasses of apple juice. On a clear liquid diet before a CT scan, which sucks. I so want a bowl of Cap'n Crunch right now!

Jessie

Comment

Fried Mahi Mahi on wholegrain bread w mayo and lettuce and a pot of 10 yr. aged green puerh tea. Great tea which I'd just tried and went back to the site immediately to try for more - but it was all gone. I'll have to be happy with the 100 grams I purchased and, as the tea is good for five or more infusions it was a great value at eight bucks. Ten years is considered just a moderately aged puerh but it's very nice as is.
            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

I had scrambled eggs an some bacon. with some oj. My son had eggs an some juice

Comment

So far three small pots of different teas.

+

Jasmine rice w salmon, shrimps, chai seeds and sauces.
                Last edited by Juke_spin; 22 Jul 2008, 11:05 AM.
                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

2 eggs,slice of canadian bacon, whole wheat toast and 2 glasses of v-8 juice.

Comment

scrambled eggs with cheese, cup of chocolate milk, bowl of fresh blueberries, cranberry pill and some prodiem.
                    C3/4 Brown Sequard

Comment

Oatmeal with walnuts sweetened with stevia.

Plus coffee.
                      Last edited by Juke_spin; 29 Jul 2008, 12:39 PM.
                      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Today? Bag of Garden Sals Sun Chips and a bag of Frito's Chile Cheese.. and a cup of coffee.
                        Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

Fresh raspberry crepes! Yum!

Tomorrow it is back to Joe's O's (TJ's Cherrios).

(KLD)
                          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

some chobani yogurt and sushi. And black chai tea

Comment

since i just ate...crab ravioli in white wine cream sauce. i'm up most of the night these days so i'll count this as breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by cass
                                since i just ate...crab ravioli in white wine cream sauce. i'm up most of the night these days so i'll count this as breakfast
                                Took that home from a restaurant, I'll bet.
                                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                                X