Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timaru
    Pont le Vec.
    A cheese is only a good cheese if a box/form holds it in place! Not.

Comment

fontinella.

Comment

Gorgonzola, but alas since I have had the gall bladder operation my cheese intake has been severely limited.
        Timaru, the cheese you posted a picture of looked absolutely beautiful. do you eat Stilton as well?

Comment

A good Stilton. For several years, we'd buy a whole baby Stilton, slice the top off, and slowly eat out the inside, keeping the top as a lid.
          - Richard

Comment

Love cheddar (the sharper, the better) - other than that, i'll eat whatever doesn't eat me first as long as it's not spicy

Comment

Hmm, I love cheese. It's one of my few weaknessess.

After a hards days work I sit down with a nice glass of white wine service with roasted turkey, pepper jack cheese and green olives stuffed on a tooth pick. I enjoy this poor man's hors d'oeuvre.

J.

Comment

There are many cheeses I haven't tried, but I can't imagine I'd meet many I didn't like.

I suspect limburger cheese would make the list of cheeses I dont' care for. It's reputation alone guarantees I will never find out for sure. Maybe I'm missing out - oh well!

Debbie turns a little green when I eat blue cheese - to her it's just mold. Ahhh.. but yummy mold!
                Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

chedder or brick, YUMMY

Becky,
                  Chicago
                  T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
                  since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

Pepper Jack
                    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Comment

swiss
                      Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

The old standbys of mozerella and medium cheddar. Marble around the holidays.

So many I haven't tried by the listings here ... although I know I dislike feta and blue cheese.
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

thank you guys next week i will have a wine and cheese party...my birthday ...damn i am getting old 38.yummy........cheese and wine.

Comment

I've never tried blue cheese, I must admit it's never appealed to me. I grew up in the Wayne/Holmes Co area of Ohio, so I'm a sucker for a good swiss cheese (not all swiss cheese taste the same), Troyer's baby swiss with some Troyer's Trail Bologna, or maybe meduim sharp cheddar, colby, gouda, edam, and I guess I pretty much like cheese. You can find some good ones in the amish areas I lived around.

Although, if memory serves, I remember a small cheese factory in the country just outside of Westport, Ontario, Canada....Great cheese memories................................

Comment

In my previous life... before SCI, I was a cheesemaker at a small factory in Vermont. We made a colby and pretty much went all natural ingredients. good stuff, good place, I miss it.

http://www.crowleycheese-vermont.com/

Comment

Originally posted by smokymtn memories
                                Although, if memory serves, I remember a small cheese factory in the country just outside of Westport, Ontario, Canada....Great cheese memories................................
                                Tavistock? That's the only one I can think of .. in fact we used to sell that to raise money when I was in grade school!
                                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Working...
                                X