frog legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frog legs

frog legs ..have you tried...they are tasty but i started to burb like a frog after....
    http://www.food-offer.com/rd_p?p=104...21-frog%20legs

it's fun to watch fry, they really jump, you have to keep a lid on the pan so they don't bounce out. ever try mtn. oysters? they taste like chicken gizzards if cooked right.

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
      it's fun to watch fry, they really jump, you have to keep a lid on the pan so they don't bounce out. ever try mtn. oysters? they taste like chicken gizzards if cooked right.
      yes they taste like chicken ...white meat....maybe i will jump like a frog....hehe

Comment

Mountain oysters?
        Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc
          Mountain oysters?
          Mountain Oyster Image

Tastes real good and are very low in fat content for calorie concious people.

Comment

had some at a chinese restuarant awhile back, where pretty good but nothing beats deep fat fried bullfrog legs

mountain oysters are called calf fry's or nuts around here,,,good eating if the cook knows how to cook them

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc
              Mountain oysters?
              Still interested? a friend got me to try them, by feeding me chicken gizzards several times and then fried the hog nuts up, and passed them off as gizzards, he then informed me after I ate them. (watch what I was being served after that) I have to admit they were good.

Comment

Frog legs - one of the odd meats that just taste like chicken. And, having said that, I prefer to eat chicken.

Every year/fall here, the resturants are big on selling gator tail. Yup, you guessed it, taste just like chicken. And, once again, I say, I prefer to eat chicken.

Comment

Working...
                X