Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Next Food Network Star

Anyone watch this? Your thoughts?

Lots of drama in tonights episode. JAG had won me over so I'm disappointed that he lied about his background. I really, really like Amy, I hope she wins!
    Last edited by antiquity; 2 Aug 2007, 9:24 PM. Reason: more inclusive title

I like amy too. I was really surprised about Jag...such a fake. It made for good entertainment though.

Comment

Do you watch Top Chef or Hell's Kitchen? I haven't been able to catch the latter but I'm not feeling this seasons Top Chef crew. Don't have a favorite contestant yet.

Comment

If I had voted in time I would have voted for the chick from Vega, TX

Comment

Yay! Amy won.

Comment

yes, Glad amy won. Yes I watch top chef, I love that show. I haven't picked anyone yet either. It is a tough choice this seaason. I also like Iron Chef america. Have you ever seen it?

Comment

Yep, love Iron Chef!

Comment

Oh no, Joey was sent home but Rocco DeSpirito(sp) sure is a hottie.

Comment

Darn, I liked Joey. Too bad. Yep, Rocco is definately HOT. I'd let him cook for me any day! My own "take home chef," that would be nice.

Comment

I'm all caught up on Hell's Kitchen Season 3 ... to be honest, the last two seasons were much better. They let the winner be known after taping - apparently in LasVegas - so it's disappointing to watch knowing that Rock is going to win. Bonnie is staying to challenge him and she shouldn't! Jenn should have - guess you don't know the players though if you don't watch.

I just watched a 2hr premier of Next Food Network Star - totally interesting! Colombe should have been gone -
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I haven't seen Hell's Kitchen. It sounds interesting. What channel is that aired on and what time? I wonder if it airs in the states, or just in Canada.

I missed the premier of Next Food Nework Star.. I'm sure they will air it again..I'm keeping an eye out for it. I can't believe I missed it.

Comment

Hell's Kitchen (the final showdown) will be on Monday evening on FOX.
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Cool, thanks. I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
                            Hell's Kitchen (the final showdown) will be on Monday evening on FOX.
                            I watch HELLS KITCHEN, Gordon is a pisser ani't he? I read where he lays it on thick for the audiences in America cuz they love it and he is really not as bad as he appears. He sure loves the girlies too, don't he. I let him cook for me anytime. IMO there is nothin sexier than a man that can cook.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Princess "Leia"
                              I watch HELLS KITCHEN, Gordon is a pisser ani't he? I read where he lays it on thick for the audiences in America cuz they love it and he is really not as bad as he appears. He sure loves the girlies too, don't he. I let him cook for me anytime. IMO there is nothin sexier than a man that can cook.

Pam
                              Oh yeah, aprons and spatulas, the ultimate sexual accoutrements. So what would the ultimate dish be? Sausage?
                              "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                              X