No announcement yet.

the Next Food Network Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon *is* ravishing - scarred up face and all (I once read he went through a car window and scratched his face up pretty well - explains the wrinkles). And yes, if you've ever seen Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, you'd definately see the softer side of him. He has a soft spot for addicts as well ... having had some personal experience. He's had one helluva life and I'd love to read his autobiography - it's called Humble Pie.

As an aside, I tried out his Pork Loin recipe a few days ago (lemon zest, sage, flatleaf parsley in which I subsituted cilantro and garlic). It was horrible - David declared it dry instead of 'crispy cracklin' and far too lemon-y ... hey we aim to please. Cook your own *GD* dinner. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
      Oh yeah, aprons and spatulas, the ultimate sexual accoutrements. So what would the ultimate dish be? Sausage?

Juke,

Take this you bad boy and get your mind out of the gutter. I am shocked, just shocked! :

And the ultimate dish would be anything cooked correctly, not overcooked, overthought or complicated

Are you a good cook Jukie?

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
        Gordon *is* ravishing - scarred up face and all (I once read he went through a car window and scratched his face up pretty well - explains the wrinkles). And yes, if you've ever seen Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, you'd definately see the softer side of him. He has a soft spot for addicts as well ... having had some personal experience. He's had one helluva life and I'd love to read his autobiography - it's called Humble Pie.

As an aside, I tried out his Pork Loin recipe a few days ago (lemon zest, sage, flatleaf parsley in which I subsituted cilantro and garlic). It was horrible - David declared it dry instead of 'crispy cracklin' and far too lemon-y ... hey we aim to please. Cook your own *GD* dinner. lol
        I occasionally watch Kitchen Nightmares if I see it on the BBC while surfing the TV but never recall the time its on. It good too and Ramsey is sure forthright and brutially honest with people. Some sure need it and it amazes me how people screw up a good business!

Comment

I like Jamie Oliver as well, although not as much as Gordon Ramsey. Jamie Oliver is like a grown up kid with ADD and no meds. lol
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Nigella food shows is not that bad… at least she brings food in and cook for her family.

Comment

awww sara was eliminated but she didn't seem to have much to offer. no biggie but as i'm tired of howies sweat seasoning all of his food, i hope he goes next.

Comment

Seneca. You need a party town of your own, are you in?

Comment

Finally got to see Hell's Kitchen, the marathon is on. Love Chef Ramsey so far, hehe.

Comment

Yes ... I was wrong. The finale is THIS Monday!

Comment

Are you referring to the HK where Mike and Ralph are the finalists because the finale was shown here today but I won't tell you who won if you don't want to know.

Comment

This is Season 3 ... Rock vs [the personal chef/nanny/can't remember her name]

Comment

Ahh, well what season did I see?

Comment

Oh well, Tre was booted from Top Chef which is sad since no one else looks particularly impressive. CJ is a back stabber. Maybe Sara will emerge.

Comment

Working...
                            X