You are what you eat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garvey
    I grew up near the ocean. I always daydreamed of being some kind of fish and living in the sea.
    In rehab, while in the pool I told my PT that I wanted to reincarnate as a killer whale - lots of fun, no natural predators. She made me promise I would not torture any little seals when I metamorphosed. So I'll stick to fish.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all live in water - our legs wouldn't matter so much anymore!

BTW - today I am Maypo - with bananas!
    A trivial reflection:

I was facinated to learn from, of all places, The Learning Channel, that there are two basic types of Orca pods (family-tribal-community units). One specializes in the hunting and consumption of marine mammals and the other in the hunting/consumption of fish, mainly in schools.

When a place like Marine World puts on a display of a swimmer doing lots of dangerous-seeming stuff with their "tame" Orca, it's an orphan of one of the fish hunting/eating pods. Were they to try simular stunts with a Killer Whale culled from one of the mammal eating pods, we might witness a much different and more disturbing spectacle.

So for your reincarnation, I would suggest that you plan on/wish for, a birthing into one of the fish specializing pods.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Myc0
      I can't resist, I'm going to have to corrupt this thread. I suppose I want to be a pussy(a bald beaver, the love llama).

Sorry, I'm sleep deprived and hopelessly insane, pay no mind to my troubled mind.
      Done.
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by van damn
        I'm a chicken or some wild game.Next week I'm all TURKEY.
        I'm so with you there! Can't wait for turkey day, my favorite holiday .
        Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
          I'm a wonton soup. That's all I want when I have a cold and I have a nasty one right now ... might be bordering on flu.
          Soup is all I'll eat when I have a cold too, really is all I can handle. Hope you're feeling better soon, especially in time for some turkey with all the trimmings .
          Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

i'm green tea and fettuccini alfredo

Comment

Oh man, lately I have been eggplant parm. I'm just about sick of that stuff, until at least a few weeks/months. Usually, I am a bowl of cereal, post selects, that's my favorite. Tiff***
              "Everyone learns faster on fire".

"First she spoke with a voice, then she spoke with her own".

Comment

Working...
              X