X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elk steak or medalions...red potatos....green beans/pearl onions

Comment

new york strip-(seared)-on the grill.

i also have a fetish for Checkers mushroom an swiss burger.

Comment

trouser trout

Comment

Originally posted by redbandit
          trouser trout
          Uhggggg, If it smells like trout, pull it out... Heard that somewhere, a long time ago...
          Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Comment

A double quarter pounder with cheese.

Or a good steak with a baked potato and sour cream, and asparagus with hollondaise sause would be nice.
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

beaver

Comment

My other favorite besides Prime rib would have to be Venison. Hubby and son usually get 4-5 deer every year and the meat is always gone before the next years season opens. My kids and hubby would both rather eat venison than any other meat.
                Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraD
                  My other favorite besides Prime rib would have to be Venison. Hubby and son usually get 4-5 deer every year and the meat is always gone before the next years season opens. My kids and hubby would both rather eat venison than any other meat.
                  My family too. I wish deer meat was all the meat they would eat and stay away from the store bought stuff with all the man-made additives.

As for me, I have not eaten meat in 15 years (wow, time flies! ) but I still like the smell of fried chicken. My Mama made the best fried chicken IN the world and I can remember coming in to dinner in the winter after we'd been playing out in the cold all day and how nice and warm it felt in the kitchen and how that chicken smelled. We'd have the typical for these parts dinner--- fried chicken, green beans, relish, squash (all 3 canned from our garden that summer) mashed potatos, corn bread and sweet tea. My Mama worked full time and cooked meals like this every night for a family of six. How the heck did she do it?
                  "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Ribeye with mashed potatoes, buttered veggies and gravy or smoked salmon

Comment

prime Tbone or porter house steak. about the only way you can get prime is to raise your own.

moms pan fried chicken or quail

hard to pick a favorite, i like every kind of meat i have ever tried except lamb

Comment

Originally posted by CLC379
                        prime Tbone or porter house steak. about the only way you can get prime is to raise your own.

moms pan fried chicken or quail

hard to pick a favorite, i like every kind of meat i have ever tried except lamb
                        where i can buy quail?please dont tell me ....go hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago

hunting is the only way i ever got any, a few restuarants serve quail but its real expensive. will let ya know if i find a place to buy

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                            http://www.manchesterfarms.com/quail.html

Our goal is to get our quail in every grocery store. Manchester Farms quail are already available in over 5000 grocery stores especially in the sun belt. First, look in the frozen poultry section near the frozen turkeys. Our marinated products are in a red package. If you don't see them, ask the meat market manager stock them. You can also email us here to get a better idea of a store that currently carries it in your area. Please include your name, address and phone # so we can include you in a monthly drawing for a free "Quailgating" Party Pack. If your local grocer can't currently get it from his warehouse, give him this flyer and ask him to call us. (Free Acrobat Reader required).
                            While doing this yourself, tell everyone you know that would also want our quail to do the same, including hunting and fishing buddies.
                            If that still doesn't work you can order direct from us. Prices are here.
                            Ultimately it will be cheaper if you continue to try and get them through your grocery store so good luck and thank you for your interest in Manchester Farms quail.

tel: 1 800 845 0421

Copyright 1999 Manchester FarmsĀ®. All rights Reserved.
                            Website design and development by sdodom@manchesterfarms.com
                            Last edited by Foolish Old; 3 Nov 2006, 5:01 PM.
                            Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Me and my dog Dakota really love baby back ribs finger lickin good my dog is a little shi tzu he eats everything I eat today it was fish and chips . All this taking about food I think tomorrow I'll cook up a Prime Rib and give Dakota the bone yum
                              Last edited by LBUSH49; 3 Nov 2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

roast pork and crackling..i got to go to the supermarket now, got to get a roast.

Comment

Working...
                                X