No announcement yet.

your favorite meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roast goose, with my mother's special stuffing, boiled red cabbage, mashed potato and lots of homemade gravy and I mean homemade. The traditional Germand christmas dinner. Brings back memories of the "old country' and my childhood.

Second choice would be smoked wild salmon from the BC coast or pork chops.
    Step up, stand up for:
    http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad
      Fresh fillets of Walleye caught while ice fishing. They have to be fried up the same day they're caught, otherwise they seem to lose the taste. Mmmmm... now I'm super hungry for some.
      Yummy, I like your choice too. Makes me wanna go fishing around here and catch me some northern BC rainbow trout, fry them up over an open camp fire and a few ice cold Kokanees and .....
      Step up, stand up for:
      http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Comment

Everything on Jeff's list. Prefer the chicken fried. You forgot the butter beans an fried okra son..lol.
        DIGG.

Comment

Originally posted by DIGGER
          Everything on Jeff's list. Prefer the chicken fried. You forgot the butter beans an fried okra son..lol.
          damn sho did, thanks.. let's add some fried green maters please..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

let`s than enjoy our favorite meat meal tommorow.
            bon apettite.
            we have to enjoy life

Comment

Prime rib, medium rare with a baked potato with butter and sour cream.

If it was seafood it would have to be lobster or scallops with melted butter. YUM!!!
              Last edited by LauraD; 29 Oct 2006, 1:02 AM.
              Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

I can BBQ some great sirloin but Ruth's Chris Steak house by far is the best steak I have ever had
                Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Comment

Fried pork chops are my fav too, especially when my mom makes dressing and green bean casserole with em. Oh, and sweet potatoes. Mmmm.
                  If there is light
                  it will find
                  you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                    yard bird (chicken), you can cook it oh so many ways.. as a meal being fried, grilled, or baked or topping on a salad or nachos.. sided with baked, mashed, or fried taters, green beans, rice, corn, black-eyed peas, corn bread or a sweet roll... don't ferget your sweet tea..

I've heard you're quite fond of tube steak as well.

Comment

you eat yours smothered in underwear..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Comment

Shrimp.

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by buck
                          Shrimp.
                          figures... damn bottom dweller..

Comment

you eat yours smothered in underwear..
                            You marinate yours in your ass.

Comment

why the break from the Politics forum? are you back or just razzing me? Nicole is going to be pissed..

Comment

why the break from the Politics forum? are you back or just razzing me? Nicole is going to be pissed..
                                Just putting you back in your place is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X