Speed stack, endorush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed stack, endorush?

Has anyone taken these and experienced an increase in energy and blood pressure?

I drink coffee and gatorade now to keep my blood pressure up and keep me from becoming overwhelmed with fatigued but an article I was reading said that speed stack which contains 250 mgs of caffeine (more than instant coffee) and endorush which contains herbal stimulants could be alternative energy boosters.

Originally posted by antiquity
    Has anyone taken these and experienced an increase in energy and blood pressure?

I drink coffee and gatorade now to keep my blood pressure up and keep me from becoming overwhelmed with fatigued but an article I was reading said that speed stack which contains 250 mgs of caffeine (more than instant coffee) and endorush which contains herbal stimulants could be alternative energy boosters.
    I'm familiar with many of the popular herbal stimulants but a google search of endorush reveals no herbal ingredients.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Hi Juke. The article said it was herbal based but I couldn't find an ingredients list either. Have you tried either of these?

Comment

Originally posted by antiquity
        Hi Juke. The article said it was herbal based but I couldn't find an ingredients list either. Have you tried either of these?
        No. There are numerous herbs and herbal concoctions that will boost blood pressure. I'll see if I can scare some up.
        "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
        X