No announcement yet.

what is your favorite food and drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I'll cook nice fluffy rice , add blackeye peas to my plate of it and a Side baked potato with sourcream top it off with a nice glass of Merlot or a cold Cervesa

Comment

I like a good, fancy restaurant meal occasionally, but when I think about what I really, truly enjoy almost more than anything it is a good pizza with an unlimited supply of ice cold diet coke.

Comment

I'm currently crazy about dosas (they're crepes made of lentil flours and stuffed with whatever you want, usually masala potatoes). They just opened a south Indian restaurant about 5 minutes away, all vegetarian and so good. I'm used to more of the Punjabi-style Indian food, but the southern cooking is even better, imo. Less spicy and a broader range of flavours.

Comment

bacon, coffee or tea

Comment

I'd go for that, too, GL. Sounds delish!
            Originally posted by GL View Post
            Sometimes I'll cook nice fluffy rice , add blackeye peas to my plate of it and a Side baked potato with sourcream top it off with a nice glass of Merlot or a cold Cervesa
            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow....this is hard, I love all food. But if I were one 'Death Row' and had to pick a favorite meal..........it would be soft shelled crabs, lightly floured, sauteed in clarified butter and spritzed with lemon juice. God's seafood gift to man!
              Larry
              ------
              Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Hi rdf
                My grandmother used to cook blackeyed peas over rice for me when I was young

Also simple shredded boiled chicken and carrots with brown gravy over the same fluffy rice goes great with nice glass of Merlot imop lol or ice cold Cervasa
                Cant forget Love a baked potato with sour cream lol

Maybe tomorrows menu lol

Comment

i miss adi chicago.
                  I almost thought he was back for a second.

Comment

anything smothered in cheese and seasoned with garlic
                    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
                    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
                    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
                    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X