Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you like your steak to be cooked ,and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you like your steak to be cooked ,and why?

i ask this question because i worked so many years in the restaurant buissnes before my injury ,but i never asked my costumers why they like rare mr .etc.BON APETITTE !!!! i will have a steak tommorow!!!
    Last edited by adi chicago; 12 Jul 2006, 8:32 PM.

rare at cheap restaurants (they always overcook) and medium rare and the nice ones.. More flavor!!

Why are you in romania??

Comment

Don't eat red meat because........

hard to digest and major chloestrol. I don't needed added problems. I take care of myself. Each to their own
      Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Comment

i live in romania because i can not afford to live in us right now.i spent all my money to pay for a cure.next week i will fly to china to try their procedure.i hope i will be ok.thank you.you are a nice person.

Comment

Mmmmm.... medium rare to rare.

Juicier. More tender. More flavor. I like blood...

Comment

i live in TRANSYLVANIA now.that`s why i like my steak to be bloody rare

Comment

Canjun spiced, blackened sirlion

Comment

medium. i never thought about why. Becasue well is to dry and rare is too red. and i choose to stay in the middle. less conflict there..........
                If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Medium well......with just a little salt and nothing else....MMMMMM
                  T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Medium rare to rare with a perfect pink center...anything over that and you're ruining a steak.
                    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Comment

I want it so a good vet could get it to walk.
                      -------7-23-04----------
                      C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
                      www.darrentempleton.com
                      www.pushtowalknj.org

Comment

Medium rare. We raise our own. It tends to be somewhat tougher than the commercial meat because there's less fat through the meat. Grass fed, with just a little grain each morning so they always come arunnin' when I call!
                        - Richard

Comment

kill it!!!!!!!!!!! i don't want that bitch moving..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

but... Romania?? How did you end up there??

Comment

Rare to medium rare. YUM YUM!!!
                              Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Working...
                              X