• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PEEPS n stuff

I got Pink ones this year.

Top that!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Take your hands off my MOJO [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Peeps...PYuuuuckkk. Sorry Liz...My Mom and sister love the things and I cringe when I think of them. All that gooey sugar... [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

OK,whats a ''peeps n stuff''?

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

Comment

shaun-
        http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/about/index.html

Comment

Thanks Starfish,i think i'll join the club and order myself one them pretty pink hats... [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

Comment

my personal easter favorites are cadbury mini eggs. best when sucked, not chewed.
            http://www.ctai.ca/landofcadbury/lo/...s/minieggs.htm

Comment

I like the reces peanutbutter eggs. I stock up when they start selling them. THe peanutbutter cups just aren't as good.

_____
              Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
              Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

LOL funny! Never thought to look for Peeps website! Great!! Crack me up, they have a peeps fan club!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks Starfish.

Anyone for a Peeps clock!?

Yea those peanut butter eggs, tasty. Easter is a wonderful time.

PEEPS pride. r u in Shaun? buff up, ya Scotty. Steve, they turn into ceramic after opening, lol [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lizbv:

I got Pink ones this year.

Top that!!

Purple here. Best eaten when slightly stale.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizbv:

PEEPS pride. r u in Shaun? buff up, ya Scotty. Steve, they turn into ceramic after opening, lol [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                    Hey,if it doesnt involve the sacrificing of Virgins then you can count on me,,im in [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just got in to work and noticed a somewhat bulky interoffice mail envelope in my inbox. I opened it up to find 2 giant packages of bunny-shaped peeps, one pink one yellow. 16 peeps in each pack. They're begging to be eaten but I'll try to resist.

Comment

LOL. The Peep memorandum, MZack.

I saw on the news last night that someone had a Peep throwing contest using a shovel and bucket, how many Peep can get in the bucket.

For PEEP's sake!

Comment

Before I left work, another friend dropped by to deliver another 3 rows of peeps, bright orange this time. These folks just can't understand that I've given up my love for peeps. Well, I couldn't hurt my friend's feelings so I forced myself to inhale one row of the little buggers, just for old times sake!

"The Peeps Memorandum," I like the sound of that! It can be the next political thriller, sorta like "The Odessa File," only with peeps!

Comment

The Easter bunny was so good to me that I got my peeps on Easter.

**Jewel**
                            ---Jewel---

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel:

The Easter bunny was so good to me that I got my http://www.suprmchaos.com/peeps_041603.jpg on Easter.

**Jewel**
                              God only knows what that link is, I'm sure not clicking on it!

You are sure a piece of work! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Now you're claiming to be from Georgia too? Maybe your little ploy would work better if you were more subtle? Oh, yea, sorry, that's right, crazy people don't know about subtle!

Edited to add: Isn't there someone else around here you'd rather obsess on? I know I'm one of a kind but I'm not the kind the likes of you can emulate.

[This message was edited by Diamond on 03-29-05 at 01:41 PM.]
                              Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

Working...
                              X