• Show
Clear All

Favorite Halloween Candy

With Halloween approaching it's
    time to fess up what you wished
    dearly to drop in your pillow
    case!

My three favs in order were/are:

1) Twix - two sticks of cookie, caramel and choclate.
    Oh Behave!

2) Kit Kat - It's only wafer thin. Yeah right. All
    that means is you can eat a dozen and still want more.

3) Hershey Bar w/ Almonds - This time-honored favorite
    has been messing up kids' hands and faces for decades!

Now add one chubby, hyper-active, ten-year-old and
    you have all the makings of a sugar induced coma
    with complications of Montezuma's Revenge!

Oh childhood!

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]Butterfingers & Snickers. Ahhhh Perfection!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LeeLee:

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]Butterfingers & Snickers. Ahhhh Perfection!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DITO

Comment

omg...did u guys forget about reeses' peanut butter cups [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

why all the commas u might ask,,,lol i was on a cleaning frenzy; i sucked my period key right off my laptop with the vacuum cleaner!
        and in the end it's not the years in your life that count it's the life in your years. abraham lincoln

Comment

Do caramel apples count?! If so thats mine!

jennifer

Comment

3 muskateers...but ya gotta nibble the outer coating chocolate first...then chew the smooth chocolate nougat center..lol

Kap

FOUR MORE YEARS!
            accept no substitutes

Comment

Butterfingers Butterfingers Butterfingers

Comment

I guess people around here are stingy, we don't get good stuff like candy bars. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] I used to like the candy corn stuff, but don't care much for it now.

_____
                Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
                Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Tootsie Pops!
                  Please submit your photo and story of hope:

http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/

http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Comment

Aw, Stay tough, you beat me! I like the rolls tho

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
                    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by stormie427:

omg...did u guys forget about reeses' peanut butter cups [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

why all the commas u might ask,,,lol i was on a cleaning frenzy; i sucked my period key right off my laptop with the vacuum cleaner!
                      Im 100% with you stormie [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]....The Peanut Butter cup is the single greatest candy creation ever...EVER.

~~Where am i going and why am i in this handbasket~~

Comment

You can get choclate any time, this is usually the only time when you see Rockets kicking around though.

Comment

I always liked "Smarties", and of course wax lips were a great favorite (I am dating myself...I know!).

(KLD)
                          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Candy Corn!!! Just finished a bag, now I am wanting another. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                            "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Comment

Any Willy Wonka candy for me will do!

Marie
                              Unbroken by the grace of God
                              Marie
                              Unbroken by the grace of God

Comment

Working...
                              X