cabinet organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabinet organization

I am sick of my cabinets in my kitchen being a chaotic mess. I only use the lower cabinets to put pots and pans, etc. in. I have yet to find a good and organized way to keep things. I use my upper cabinets a little ways up to keep plates, bowls, glasses, etc. This is kinda a jumbled mess too. [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Has anyone found a good way of keeping things orderly and still down low? I live in an apartment. So, I can only do things that aren't permanent. Got any ideas?

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
    - Alan Kay

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
    - Alan Kay

awww. come on! I know somebody out there has a few suggestions. I know not everyone in a chair, or living with somebody in a chair, has cabinets that look like mine. [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

- Alan Kay

- Alan Kay

Comment

Mine are a mess too but I've seen these shelves that go inside your cabinets to organize things. I'll see if I can find a link. Or what I do is buy medium clear containers and seperae items. IE. Spices in one, pasta in the other, then I just pull the container I want out.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
      ~ Anon
      Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

You'll be amazed how little we need to sustain our life. Do a massive Spring cleaning!Donate,sell or discard.
        Chae Wolterbeek

Comment

Bed, Bath and Beyond, or Linen's and Things, has plastic covered wire inserts in all shapes and sizes to fit inside cabinets; they even have one that slides out that holds your pot lids. Go take a look-see, and you can set up the insides of your cabinets any way you want!

I've even seen holders for common size canned goods, like soup cans.

Comment

Why don't you get a kitchen like this?

http://www.fleksibo.no/go.cfm?id=2047

I am waiting for mine now, I am getting crazy with a normal kitchen.

TH 12 incomplete 12-12-69.
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Woman from Europe- Wow! Are you really getting that done to your kitchen? that is to cool! do you mind me asking how much it costs? I can't read the text. just out of curiosity...'cause i doubt my landlord would believe that it wasn't there to stay. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Alan Kay

- Alan Kay

Comment

Working...
              X