No announcement yet.

What's your favorite pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkeygirl, that pizza sounds awesome!!! I've never heard of it but I could probably eat it every day ... well, almost every day.

You're right, covers the basic food groups too. Sounds good to me! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Pepperoni rules the world !

Tomato, cheese, pepperoni. Not more not less..

Comment

I was always more of a traditionalist but I tried this yuppie pizza - It was Goooood!

It was thin, whole wheat crust. Tomato sauce, roasted garlic, goat cheese, roasted red peppers w/ olive oil.

Damn!

Comment

I like plain ol' Canadian Bacon and Mushroom with lots of cheese. I also like thick chewy pizza not thin hard and crispy .

Comment

Martha2,

Living in South Louisiana I can't imagine anyone ever eating pizza. If I were living there again it would be Cajun cooking all the way for me. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] se le bonton roule' [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

We ordered a barbecue chicken pizza from Pappa John's this weekend. I didn't know they made one ... maybe just in Houston, not back in the swamps. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It was good!

GoFig ... as much as I love the Cajun cuisine around here, sometimes you just need a pizza. But not any pizza mind you. So most of the locals go to Deano's. They offer some great varieties with a Cajun flair. In fact one is called The Cajun Terminator--lots of meat, jalepeno peppers, etc. One of my favorites is also Marie Leveau (the vodoo queen) which features crab meat, etc. YUM!!

Comment

OMG, I'm starving. I think I could eat two 12" shrimp poboys right about now.... [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] and then one of those Marie Laveau's for dessert. LOL

Comment

Marth,

Go get some pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese of your choice, jalapinos, and okra. Put it all together in pizza form and toss on the mud bugs (crawfish for those yankees). Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, YUM!!!!!!

Comment

Tried Romano's Macaroni Grill's BBQ chicken pizza last night. Awesome. I highly recommend it.

Comment

The Stinkin Rose at Pizzaria Classico in Folsom. Thin crust, spicy red sauce, oregano, mozzarella and COVERED with shrimp and roasted garlic.

I don't get one very often cuz my wife makes me sleep in another room for 2 nights after!

Comment

Martha- I'm with ya. I love some BBQ chicken pizza. California Pizza Kitchen makes a great one with purple onions you can get at a grocery store. I have yet to find a pizza place around here that makes a good BBQ chicken pizza. But, I am still looking. I haven't had one with pineapple. But, yuuumm I bet that would be good. I love cooked pineapple.

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
                        - Alan Kay

edited to add link

[This message was edited by Amanda on 07-17-04 at 01:52 PM.]
                        "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
                        - Alan Kay

Comment

The best place for BBQ chicken pizza IS Romano's Macaroni Grill. The best one that I have found yet.

Eric
                          I don't like spam!!:applaudit

Comment

"Mom and LJ's On the Barbeque Greek Pita Pizza"

Spread cream cheese seasoned with your favorite greek type herbs ie: dill, a little extra virgin olive oil, garlic etc. on a small pita bread. Top with black olives, tomatoes, green peppers, green onion tops, feta cheese .... Place on grill and cook just long enough to heat through ! Serve with an icy cold glass of Jackson Triggs chardonnay ( icy cold juice box for LJ of course) ......... [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] Woah Momma .... life is good [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                            P.S. Forgot to mention ... must add ambience ... smoldering camp fire surrounded by Saskatoon bushes, utterly magnificent trees with a little poison ivy for excitement . muffled voices from other camp sites and a canopy of stars (maybe as many as in Texas even [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) ....
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

Sounds good.

That's one of the many things I love about my place in East Texas, the stars! Drowning out a clear night sky with city lights is one of the things tha tops mmy list of things I hate about Houston.

Comment

A Pizza .....? I can not fill in the dots. I think the moderators are on to me [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X