What's Your Favorite Candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Favorite Candy?

With Valentine's coming up, I thought this may be interesting. What's your favorite candy? Do you like regular chocolate or something a little more exotic?

Personally, I'm good with dark chocolate and/or those Andes' Creme de Menthes. Or the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.

Yum. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Very good English Toffee with lots of almonds on top, a thick coating of chocolate and great melt-in-your-mouth toffee. See's makes a fairly good one.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Judt call me Lady Godiva, I love that high-dollar chocolate. And Necco wafers too.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

[This message was edited by Betheny on 01-30-04 at 02:36 AM.]
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I'm a candy nut. I love...

- Starburst
        - Anything gummy [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
        - Dark chocolate
        - English toffee
        - Truffles!
        - That hard as wood "Bee Honey" stuff
        - Almond Joy
        May the fetus you save be gay

Comment

I luv candy too, especially milk chocolate. I dig Mike & Ike's, tropical skittles, chewy tarts. I'm hoping my guy sends me chocolate covered strawberrys, that'd be nice.
          A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by casper367:

I'm hoping my guy sends me chocolate covered strawberrys, that'd be nice.
            ooooh that'd be sweet [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
            May the fetus you save be gay

Comment

CHOCOLATE: Milk chocolate or dark

Coffee Flavored Nips. (And I really can't stand coffe, never drink it but I love these)
              Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Sour gummy Coke Bottles
                <LI>Red Vines
                <LI>Cotton Candy flavor Mike and Ikes
                <LI>Chella's Cherries, the Dark Chocolate kind,
                <LI>See's Coconut thingies that have honey mixed with coconut, then covered in dark chocolate...YUM[/list]
                *Visualize your eventual demise. It has an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.* *Love, Wear sunscreen, Dance, sing, floss and travel.* *Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.*

Comment

Reeces Pieces or any peanut butter and chocolate compination, or peppermint patties or white chocolate.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
                  ~ Anon
                  Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Just the word "candy" leaves a bitter taste in my mouth! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ugh...

*Favorite quote of the day*

"Never marry a woman named candy"

*makes note*

-fast

Comment

Gummy sweet-tarts, gummy worms, all the gummies!

Pecans, almonds, or macadamia nuts covered with milk, dark or white chocolate.

Homemade fudge.

Comment

T-10 complete
                        10/08/01

T-10 complete
                        10/08/01
                        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

When i was young, my favorite sweets were Now & Later's, 5th Avenue candy bars and lemon water ice (I'm from Philly). Now, it's oreo cookie ice cream and anything with nuts and caramel.

Comment

I was never much of a candy fan until Hershey's Hugs an offbeat of Hershey's Kisses.That blend of white and milk chocolate....yum ad almonds i'm hooked.

Comment

snickers! [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

joy
                              "You've got to learn to love the little things in life in order to be happy, like a sip of whiskey in the evening or a beautiful morning sunrise."
                              ~Gus McRae, "Lonesome Dove"
                              "Now, the only healthy way to live life, as I see it, is to enjoy all the little everyday things, like a sip of whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, or a cool breeze on a hot day." -Gus McCrae, from Lonesome Dove, by Larry McMurtry

ChloeMagazine
                              AccessibleProperties

Comment

Working...
                              X