No announcement yet.

RESTAURANT REVIEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very well prepared Chinese is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My pet peeve at restaurants, especially the "nicer" ones, is that they almost without exception want to put the person in a wheelchair right next to the kitchen door! WTF? [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

After a couple of those experiences, whenever we would eat out, I'd announce to the hostess or whomever that we didn't want a booth or to be eating in the (damn) kitchen.

Comment

I went to a really cool Japanese restaurant yesterday. It's the kind where they seat you around the grill thing, and the cook comes out and cooks everything in front of you. The food was really good, but I think I enjoyed watching the guy cook more than I did eating it.

_____
        Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
        Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Heres one of my favorite places. Food is so good, I love their sauce, very good flavor.
          http://www.laroccos.com/
          "Life is about how you
          respond to not only the
          challenges you're dealt but
          the challenges you seek...If
          you have no goals, no
          mountains to climb, your
          soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Curtis, the restaurant sounds wonderful. Thanks for the link. I'm assuming, however, that there's a wheelchair entrance somewhere. Doesn't look very accessible from the front.

Comment

Yep, that place has the best Italian food I have ever had, it is located right in the heart of Destin Florida. I sure wish it was a chain or something as I dont know if I will ever be back to Destin again. Hopefully someday.

If you look to the left of the Steps, there is a big long ramp. A lot of places in Florida I notice have ramps that run right around the buildings unlike here in Rhode Island where they just dont bother with ramps for the most part. I have to drive an hour to the Dentist Tomorrow as all the endodantists offices around here are not wheelchair accessable. Having a root canal done, not looking forward to it.
              "Life is about how you
              respond to not only the
              challenges you're dealt but
              the challenges you seek...If
              you have no goals, no
              mountains to climb, your
              soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Working...
              X