No announcement yet.

Food Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Lindsay volunteered, I think she should be taken up on her generous offer.

Comment

bilby here i go again...number 7

martha...i was parroting democrats with my remarks. those are their exact words. when bush hire a black person, democrats scream token. when bush hire a non black person for a job, democrats scream bush is a racist bigot. a no win situation. now do you understand??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

martha...i was parroting democrats with my remarks. those are their exact words. when bush hire a black person, democrats scream token. when bush hire a non black person for a job, democrats scream bush is a racist bigot. a no win situation. now do you understand??????????????
        So what food would you prefer to serve for the people, when the demonstration against all this unjustice hits the streets ?

Comment

DA

Have you been reading too many of Acid's posts and decided to start experimenting? Does it drive your legs crazy, too, or just your mind? [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
          ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

vic...i was thinking watermelon.

jeff...you didnt answer the question.

Comment

Russian Big Mac

Enjoy [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
              Attached Files
              http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

By Jove, I think I've got it! Food is political!!!!! Is there absolutely NO topic that you can discuss without it becoming political? I think it's time for me to once again retire from this site. You just wear me out and frankly you aren't worth it.

Comment

Martha - No, No, No - You can't retire!

Let's all remember this topic is about food/nutrition, not what demos, repubs, blacks, whites, purples are eating!!!!!!

Ahem - now, to get back on track - What are you all having for Christmas dinner? Are there any Italians out there who do the traditional '7 fishes' for Christmas eve? That menu absolutely blows me away; the thought of preparing all those dishes on Christmas Eve, on top of everything else!!!

And Max - OH! That must be the most amazing Big Mac I've ever seen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmalady:

Let's all remember this topic is about food/nutrition, not what demos, repubs, blacks, whites, purples are eating!!!!!!

Yesss, but even moreso, this topic is about Vic's twisted attempt to...uhhh, well nevermind. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyway, Chasb needs more votes guys, let's help her/him out! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by seneca on Dec 19, 2002 at 06:53 AM.]

Comment

martha why are so grumpy. you will ruin the xmas spirit with your grumpyness. do you want the 3 spirits to visit you?

Comment

You know....

Its funny how all this stuff happens as a result of three or four women staying up all hours of the nights sharing twisted humor and playing scrabble.. its funny the food forum started out as a joke but now that I think about it and apply actual nursing knowledge it sounds like we may want to actually collaborate our collective brains and do something to improve our nutritional awareness and our actual diets...the ones we really eat not the ones in the MANUAL that we are now using to prop up the uneven table leg!! I for one would appreciate suggestions on how to spice up the approved diet given to me...I think I get even measures of cardboard and grass, and these protein bars that are a cross between lemon and blackboard chalk!
                        Just a thought....

Mary

...and she lived happily ever after...
                        1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                        X