Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vic:

Originally posted by seneca:
    Vic, please have mercy on me remove my name from this poll. Hey, you could even replace it with Lindsays, Martha's or Mary's name, how does that sound? You could probably replace Dr. Young's name too but make sure you leave chasb's, regardless of his attempts at reverse psychology, we both know how badly he wants this job. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

JMU, very funny! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    If Lindsay wish, we could talk about replacing Wise after all it seems as no one is really interested in having him (can it have something to do with chickenfeet?)
    Huh?! What the heck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by LindsayS:

Huh?! What the heck are you talking about?
      Just thinking back to an other thread where wise, was talking about chicken feet and duck tongues :-)
      So are you on to challenge chas ? :-)

Comment

Okay, I'll chime in - with veggie and meat recipes (can I say that in the same sentence? [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]) And even some fun with duck tongue and chicken feet dim sum!!!...............................waiting for that famous yukka!

Comment

I tried chicken intestine once because I was able to convince myself it was something else. The chicken feet I've seen, though, were unmistakeable and I couldn't bring myself to even taste them. [img]/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
          ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Methinks I have been JUDGED unfairly!!!!

I would eat that!!! And I would eat that too!!!I eat squid and octopus, mahi and tilefish and I like grouper..no I love grouper and I eat shrimp and prawns with a benadryl chaser...clams and other shellfish...will I eat sushi? I love sushi and sake and scallops, especially coconut scallops and I like all veggies, and bean curd and every type of poultry, I have eaten eel but it was fried and I did not like it all that much, I am of course a carnivore and eat every type of beef , not liver but just because I spent so much time learning what it does that it grosses me out to eat it. I like venison, and have butchered many deer, its just that I have a thing about it being soaked in milk before I cook it...my favorite food in the world is calamare any way you fix it, even stuffed and whole in a marinara sauce. I have some expensive taste I know, and let us not forget that I have a thing for middle eastern food as well, and there is no end to that menu in my home especially Christmas and Easter....oh and one more thing...in the summer...nothing beats a Nathan's Hot Dog and a snow-cone...red, half strength...please.

ALL I EVER MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT ITS YUKKA TO PLUCKA A DUCKA!!!!

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

...and she lived happily ever after...
            1FineSpineRN

Comment

Mary, Mary - No slight meant! It's just fun to say yukka! I think it's becoming the word of the week here! I even said it to my hubbie the other day and he looked a bit askance at me! Who knows, maybe we can start a whole new trend?! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i've noticed no brotha's or sista's representing as moderators. keep the power all white, right. anyone knows al sharptons number? we need protest against this forum.

Comment

But DA, as a Republican, you should be used to exclusion! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Don't get mad boo! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

DA

Which person of color do you nominate for moderatorship? And how do we know what ethnic group our members are part of? Unless they send us a picture we don't.

I know you're only trying to be funny but it actually brings up a good point.

If any web site is color blind it's this one. SCI has nothing to do with, neither will it ever have anything to do with, anyone's race. SCI cuts across every ethinc, racial, socioeconomic, geographic and cultural boundary known to mankind. No one here cares about anyone's race....and usually we don't even know what it is!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
                    ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

To quote from a classic movie:

"Food fight!"
                      Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

seneca...i am registered as an independent. republicans generally don't hire blacks, democrats hire but don't pay.

"Which person of color do you nominate for moderatorship? And how do we know what ethnic group our members are part of? Unless they send us a picture we don't. "

jeff..oh now you want a token to say look we are fair. the cover up your pass wrongs with your token. your whipping boy. why can't he/she earn the right to be moderator. you dont think any is capable of earning that right. you think a quota is now needed.

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

jeff..oh now you want a token to say look we are fair. the cover up your pass wrongs with your token. your whipping boy. why can't he/she earn the right to be moderator. you dont think any is capable of earning that right. you think a quota is now needed.
                          [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Rus

But I feel it's time to say goodbye to fear, and feel the fury of these tears, as they run down my face ~ "I'm a Cloud" (Boy Hits Car)

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

You might consider cutting back on whatever you're smoking. Where do you come up with this crap?

Comment

martha...i get it from democrats. just like they do bush, no win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

martha...i get it from democrats. just like they do bush, no win situation.
                                and once again, that makes absolutely no sense to me. I seem unable to tie your responses back to any of the topics at hand. Think I'm through trying now.

Comment

Working...
                                X