I just got an Air Fryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an Air Fryer

Best kitchen appliance I ever bought. Tried jumbo shrimp with excellent results. Very crispy leaves a guilt free feeling adding that little bit more tartar sauce. Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart 69.99

Attached Files
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I've been considering one. They do take up a lot of counter space though.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

when i replace my toaster oven i am getting the airfryer oven combo

Comment

Its got a lot of promise for cooking healthy meals. Wife is still learning how to cook with it, but she has done some good eggrolls.....and not so good eggrolls. Time and practice will make that air fryer awesome.

Comment

Isn’t there an instant pot air fryer combo now? If I didn’t already have an instant pot (everyone should have one they’re awesome), I’d definitely get that model. But I don’t have the counter space for a new appliance at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post
            Isn’t there an instant pot air fryer combo now? If I didn’t already have an instant pot (everyone should have one they’re awesome), I’d definitely get that model. But I don’t have the counter space for a new appliance at the moment.
            Well ok now - You got me hitting google to see what this is. That would be a great combo to use.

Comment

Instant PotInstant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer, 6 Quart 11-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Lid

Average Rating:
              out of 5 stars185 ratings, based on185reviews
              Instant Pot
              Walmart # 582134574$129.00$129.00
              Was $149.99$149.99
              ($129.00/cu ft)

Comment

Thought about getting one. Checked out some videos comparing them to deep frying. Seems that most preferred the food with the deep frying method for taste and the browning of foods. I'm sure the air fryer is healthier for you so you don't have all that oil and grease. Clean up would be less mess also with the air fryer. Wasn't sure if it would just be an extra gizmo taking up space on my kitchen counter.

Comment

Working...
                X