low fat yogurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

low fat yogurt

i love bread baking cake brownies but pounds i started using low fat greek wow i made cornbread last night so moist no oil a 8in pan was 1250 cals appr 14 ps and its so good same with brownie cake blueberry muffins now bisquits bland not very good

Biscuits are best with buttermilk, I think.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
      Biscuits are best with buttermilk, I think.

(KLD)
      yes they are a friend who is a heck of a baker starte using heavy cream and sel rising flour he say they are best ever and he from south geoiga he can cook

Comment

My husband makes his own buttermilk. he takes some of the yogurt , adds not fresh milk/expired, ( kind of like buttermilk? )and then covers for days. I used to be afraid to eat it but ... it is really good. and makes so much... I think he learned if from his mother and that is what they do in other countries. I like it on baked potatoes and in mashed potatoes instead of sour cream. Also good to bake with. CWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

hmmm interesting my aunt use to make own buttermilk i never liked but she taught me how to make butter cottage they had brown swiss mix gurnesy milk cow nothing better , they farmed in mo. we raise steer for our freezer with the horses before sci. i cheat got powered buttermilk for my bisquits gonna make a gingerbread thos weekend
          have a good day

Comment

Working...
          X