sucralose free, high protein sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucralose free, high protein sources

I am looking for high protein sources that don't have sucralose in them. Sucralose should be called super shit. Many products that used to have aspertame in them now have supershit in them. That includes protein powder, protein bars, protein shakes and many other things.

I assume that you also don't want something with stevia in it? I've used Gnarly whey protein before, but it definitely has some stevia.
    C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

I used to buy Unjury non-flavored protein powder for my mother. You can mix it in anything from juice, to milk, bake with it, add it to soups and stews, etc. Not the cheapest, but it was the best we could find that didn't have a lot of unnecessary additives or give a funny taste to food. It does not contain sucralose or any other sweetener, unlike their flavored protein powders and other products.

https://unjury.com/

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. It an animal product from New Zealand or Australia and very pure. It contains about 20 grams of protein per serving and is mixed in any drink of your choosing. Not much taste, really, but it thickens the drink. I use with juice.

Comment

I am having the same problem. I've using Six Star Whey Isolate Protein for the last eight years and they discontinued making it. After reading this thread yesterday I looked on my protein and it has sucralose in it and it seems every different protein I try is giving loose stools and sick to the stomach like morning sickness!

I went to amazon.com just about every container has sucralose in it.

Are there any protein powders out that are sucralose free?

When I started using Six Star Protein after about 45 days I noticed a big difference in my skin, nails and hair. When I came home from the Cleveland Clinic after being there for 23 days I had my first pressure injury on my butt. It was about 4" x 3.5" stage 2 and I drank Six Star Protein three times a day with three added eggs to it and healed it in 30 days.

Any suggestions group?

I have not left my home since March 15th.

Take care of yourself everyone, stay healthy, stay safe and wear a mask.

Ti

"We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
            SCI-Nurse commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you look at the Unjury product above?? Their unflavored protein powder has NO sucralose or any other artificial sweetener or sugar.

After I posted this I did an Internet search. At google type in "any whey isolate protein without sucralose" and you will find many.

Ti
          "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

Clif Builder's bar. Best bar I could find.

Comment

Working...
            X