Originally posted by saman View Post
      hi
      Do you eat meat?
      Chicken Meat or Beef And Cow?
      Thanks
      Why do you ask?

Comment

Curious first post by new member.

I am an omnivore. Meat (poultry, beef, pork, etc.), seafood, dairy & eggs, fruits, vegetables, etc.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

I am an omnivore. Meat (poultry, beef, pork, etc.), seafood, dairy & eggs, fruits, vegetables, etc.

(KLD)
          Same here.

Comment

I subscribe to the idea that the more plants you eat, the better your health will be (up to a point of diminishing returns), so the majority of my diet is made up of whole plant foods. I do eat anything and everything though. When I do eat meat (or animal products in general), I prefer humanely and sustainably sourced products.
            Co-founder & CTO of MYOLYN - FES Technology for People with Paralysis - Empowering People to Move

Comment

I try to eat as many different kinds of meat as possible: chicken, beef, pork, duck, aligator, venison, rabbit, etc. I think it’s important to have a varied diet.

Comment

i eat everything meat and all mainly chicken, fish and beef but will also eat lamb rabbit and such when i can get it out. absolutely love duck.
                T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                  yes and deer
                  Deer meat is illegal in our country

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  Why do you ask?
                  I came here to ask my questions
                  Maybe it's a simple question for you

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                  Curious first post by new member.

(KLD)
                  Oh my God
                  I will not ask any questions
                  Thanks for the answer
                  Last edited by saman; 8 Jan 2019, 1:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Bellman View Post
                    I subscribe to the idea that the more plants you eat, the better your health will be (up to a point of diminishing returns), so the majority of my diet is made up of whole plant foods. I do eat anything and everything though. When I do eat meat (or animal products in general), I prefer humanely and sustainably sourced products.

Originally posted by Smashms View Post
                    i eat everything meat and all mainly chicken, fish and beef but will also eat lamb rabbit and such when i can get it out. absolutely love duck.

Originally posted by funklab View Post
                    I try to eat as many different kinds of meat as possible: chicken, beef, pork, duck, aligator, venison, rabbit, etc. I think it?s important to have a varied diet.

Thank you for your guidance

Comment

I like both kinds of food, beef and cow. Seriously, man was supposed to eat meat. To those who say you can get all your nutrition from plants, just look at the typical vegetarian that looks unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                        Why do you ask?
                        In another post you were asking where all the new members were. One comes and asks a simple question and you chase them away.

I also eat meat, except deer.

Comment

Lots of meat especially wild. Buffalo is a favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by saman View Post
                            Thank you for your guidance
                            dumb question why is it illegal where u live to eat deer meat

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjames View Post
                              In another post you were asking where all the new members were. One comes and asks a simple question and you chase them away.
                              I also question why a new member would post this as their first post, especially as their profile indicates that they do not have a SCI/D but are the "friend" of someone who does have a SCI/D. My troll radar is tingling. I assume that is true for Jim too.

(KLD)
                              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X