Calories and weight loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrb View Post
    It is starting to get expensive, more one size smaller jeans ordered and quite a few of my jumpers and hoodies now way too big. I'll be needing to buy a complete wardrobe of clothes. Big decision is whether to keep dieting and losing more off my butt and buying clothes now or keep going and wait and see how much I can lose then buy clothes.
    Nice dilemma to have! I'd probably buy a pair or two of jeans and a couple of shirts for now, and wait to buy a whole wardrobe until the weight loss has maxed out.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

It is starting to get expensive, more one size smaller jeans ordered and quite a few of my jumpers and hoodies now way too big. I'll be needing to buy a complete wardrobe of clothes. Big decision is whether to keep dieting and losing more off my butt and buying clothes now or keep going and wait and see how much I can lose then buy clothes.
      yah good problem to have. i like my jeans lose so im fine with them being to big
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

• well i forgot to update last week lost 8.6 pounds, so my gain was all water weight i think. i got back on track and it showed.
        T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Smashms View Post
          well i forgot to update last week lost 8.6 pounds, so my gain was all water weight i think. i got back on track and it showed.
          Excellent!

Comment

well i forgot to update last week lost 8.6 pounds, so my gain was all water weight i think. i got back on track and it showed.
            i figured that. nice to see big numbers dro on the scale though
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com

Comment

• Mention of water gain reminded me why I bought the scales. In June 2016 I had a pleural effusion that almost stopped me breathing, ended up in hospital where they drained 3.5 litres of fluid from my chest. 3.5 litres = 3.5kg if I had been weighing myself I would of noticed that weight gain. Regular weighing is not just for weight loss it has other benefits.

Comment

• yeah john i did also. it was too much to gain in a week. will take another lasix tonight anyway just to be sure all water weight is gone for tomorrow weigh in

Comment

Mention of water gain reminded me why I bought the scales. In June 2016 I had a pleural effusion that almost stopped me breathing, ended up in hospital where they drained 3.5 litres of fluid from my chest. 3.5 litres = 3.5kg if I had been weighing myself I would of noticed that weight gain. Regular weighing is not just for weight loss it has other benefits.
                  very true! i have chf also so i should have known better!! but felt ok still.

Comment

yeah john i did also. it was too much to gain in a week. will take another lasix tonight anyway just to be sure all water weight is gone for tomorrow weigh in
                    we are taking off for the holiday starting today. wont weigh again until dec 1st. im still going to fast mon/tues next week but thats it.
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com

Comment

• Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                      we are taking off for the holiday starting today. wont weigh again until dec 1st. im still going to fast mon/tues next week but thats it.
                      Have a great holiday, see you later!

Comment

• hey all, i hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. i took off 10 days from the friday b4 thanksgiving to monday after. was back on last week, weighed in saturday. up 2.5 saturday. im betting still water bloat.
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

• Welcome back! Definitely water weight, you'll have it off in a few days. Hope you had a great 10 days off.

Comment

• What did you guys to weigh yourselves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                              What did you guys to weigh yourselves?
                              i use hanging scale with my lift. check out the other thread in equipment forum
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com

Comment

• I've been really bad the last couple of weeks gained 5.2 pounds over thanksgiving and to be weighed later today but i am not back on track again either. been really struggling as i am craving carbs and junk food. so we will see hopefully it isn't that much of a gain.

Comment

Working...
                                X