Calories and weight loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smashms View Post
    down a total of 25 pounds this week. and i start therapy with exsoskeleton on monday!
    Wow, that is fantastic! Congratulations and all the best with your therapy!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

down a total of 25 pounds this week. and i start therapy with exsoskeleton on monday!
      great job. we took the week off to start our holiday festivities.2 big kids at holiday/christmas time. christmas music is alreayplaying. back at it monday. i did fast 2 days this week so scale should be ok next saturday
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
        we took the week off to start our holiday festivities.2 big kids at holiday/christmas time. christmas music is alreayplaying. back at it monday. i did fast 2 days this week so scale should be ok next saturday
        That sounds like so much fun!

Comment

You lost 25 pounds in one week? How is that possible? How is that safe/healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
            You lost 25 pounds in one week? How is that possible? How is that safe/healthy?
            I think Smashms means that as of this week, total weight loss since starting a diet plan has been 25 pounds, not total weight loss in one week.

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
              I think Smashms means that as of this week, total weight loss since starting a diet plan has been 25 pounds, not total weight loss in one week.
              That would make sense. I was like DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
                That would make sense. I was like DAMN!
                And so it would make sense.

Comment

exactly gjnl 25 pounds since end of april when i started.
                  T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

pleasantly surprised after eating and drinking all week b4 last i weighed in this a.m. and im 1.5 below my lowest. go figure. IF, I love you.
                    great job. we took the week off to start our holiday festivities.2 big kids at holiday/christmas time. christmas music is alreayplaying. back at it monday. i did fast 2 days this week so scale should be ok next saturday
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com

Comment

I want to give you a big THANK YOU for sharing about IF!! In just a little over 2 weeks of giving it a try I've lost 6 lbs!!!
                      it is freeing to not stress over calories.

Comment

pleasantly surprised after eating and drinking all week b4 last i weighed in this a.m. and im 1.5 below my lowest. go figure. IF, I love you.
                        Fantastic! IF is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by PBing View Post
                          I want to give you a big THANK YOU for sharing about IF!! In just a little over 2 weeks of giving it a try I've lost 6 lbs!!!
                          it is freeing to not stress over calories.
                          awesome. there are many fb groups and ig posts that can give little tips/tricks and i recommend the books i posted about earlier in the thread. all helpful.
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com

Comment

awesome. there are many fb groups and ig posts that can give little tips/tricks and i recommend the books i posted about earlier in the thread. all helpful.
                            Yes, I have read "Delay, Don't Deny" and am attempting Dr. Fung's "The Obesity Code" a lot of it goes over my head but I get the basic of why this lifestyle works long term and other "diets" don't.

Comment

Originally posted by PBing View Post
                              Yes, I have read "Delay, Don't Deny" and am attempting Dr. Fung's "The Obesity Code" a lot of it goes over my head but I get the basic of why this lifestyle works long term and other "diets" don't.
                              yah the obesity code is a tough read but his other book the complete guide to fasting is great. also eat stop eat by brad pilon.
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com

Comment

well gained half a pound this past week and now on vacation for the weekend so will most likely gain again this week as i am not really tracking back on the wagon however on monday
                                T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X