Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calories and weight loss.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    finally leveled off this week. maintaining now rather than creeping down. amazing how IF cranks up metabolism.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

    Comment


      Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
      finally leveled off this week. maintaining now rather than creeping down. amazing how IF cranks up metabolism.
      It really is. Maintenance will not be the hardship it is on other plans. Congrats on reaching your goal!
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

      Comment


        Oh this thread is still going ! I ended up having some things come up and abandonded the counting.

        Im back at it, but im doing the keto diet, on my third week. I dont have the ability to weigh myself, but I do look a bit thinner.

        Its easy with this diet because your almost never hungry so you almost dont even need to calorie count.
        Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

        Comment


          This has been a great thread, McLaren87, glad you started it! It's good that you've found a plan you like - and thumbs-up to your weight loss!
          MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

          Comment


            Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
            finally leveled off this week. maintaining now rather than creeping down. amazing how IF cranks up metabolism.
            Congrats on reaching Goal i have about another 60 pounds to go. kinda went off program this week a bit but i have gotten back on it today so far. hopefully i can maintain my loss this week if not lose more.
            T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

            Comment


              everybody slips, you'll get back on it. i think thats why i like IF so much. theres no slipping its just a lifestyle and the weekends are game on.
              Originally posted by Smashms View Post
              Congrats on reaching Goal i have about another 60 pounds to go. kinda went off program this week a bit but i have gotten back on it today so far. hopefully i can maintain my loss this week if not lose more.
              Bike-on.com rep
              John@bike-on.com
              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
              sponsored handcycle racer

              Comment


                thanks John!weigh in tomorrow at 6pm est so we will see how bad i was this last week! seriously back on track since yesterday though.
                T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Smashms View Post
                  thanks John!weigh in tomorrow at 6pm est so we will see how bad i was this last week! seriously back on track since yesterday though.
                  how'd it go smash??
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com
                  c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                  sponsored handcycle racer

                  Comment


                    I'm wondering too, smash! If you've gained a bit, no worries...get right back on your plan and you'll be fine!
                    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

                    Comment


                      only gained .2 this past week back on track since but did go off again today.
                      T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Smashms View Post
                        only gained .2 this past week back on track since but did go off again today.
                        Not a bad gain at all! I know you were relieved, I always am when the scales surprise me in a good way after going off the plan.
                        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

                        Comment


                          thats nothing smash. nice surprise.
                          im gettuing dialed now i think. i have steadily raised my week day cals over last 2 weeks and am maintaining not losing now, which is good. i ended up 2lbs under goal.
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com
                          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                          sponsored handcycle racer

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                            thats nothing smash. nice surprise.
                            im gettuing dialed now i think. i have steadily raised my week day cals over last 2 weeks and am maintaining not losing now, which is good. i ended up 2lbs under goal.
                            Fantastic!
                            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

                            Comment


                              great job john!!!
                              T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

                              Comment


                                Down another pound. Man, this IF has my metabolism ramped up. Im eating more and still losing. Good problem to have i suppose. Annalisa and i start our holiday(christmas) fun next week, so the extra buffer will be helpful.
                                Bike-on.com rep
                                John@bike-on.com
                                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                                sponsored handcycle racer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X