Your RO system may be making you sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
    Yes, I read that, and I'm puzzled by your interpretation of your results. Either you are inside the normal ranges or your outside normal ranges. If you are "better," you are outside the normal range (higher than normal range - not good) and if you are higher than a nominal value, that should be concerning for those tests.
    While it is true that blood sodium being outside the nominal range is cause for concern, that is not always the case for all blood tests. For example, blood creatinine levels greater than the nominal range indicate kidneys are less efficient than nominal. Blood creatinine levels less than the nominal range indicate kidneys are more efficient than nominal. In this case, being outside the nominal range on the high side is bad but being outside the nominal range on the low side is good.

://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ask-the-expert/liver-kidney-and-urinary-system/a2926/what-do-low-creatinine-levels-mean/

But we digress. My blood sodium level is in the middle of the nominal range, indicating that my water intake is not excessive. We are in agreement that people should not drink too much water. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
    X