Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homemade bread

i love it use to make it all the time

this weekend i decide to try cut my recipe in 1/2 and for the first time in 11 yrs i made bread lol it was good too.

no i don/t use a bread machine was afraid i would not have the strenght to beat the bread but i did

Awesome!

We make all our bread, and I've given up kneading. Doesn't seem to make any difference. I make a very slack dough, let it rise in the bowl, turn it out on a board and very carefully give it a couple of turns, wrap it (well-floured) in a kitchen towel, let it proof while the oven/stone is preheating, and then shove it in there with a peel.

Comment

look up artisan bread on you tube, easy to make and the best!
      "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

I can smell it baking!!!

NL makes killer rye and pumpernickel breads.

All the best,
        GJ

Comment

Some previous discussions about homemade bread here:

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132856

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119137

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Wife makes the best bread! When I get a whiff of that fresh loaves out of the oven, johnnyboy is hauling tail for the kitchen!!!! Love homemade bread and biscuits!

Comment

BEEER bread!!!
              Find someone that has a starter and make sour dough too.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix10
                Please share the recipe of home made bread. I want to make bread easily at my home.
                The easiest way is artisan bread and it's the best, mix it up, put it in the fridge and pull out a chunk when you want some bread, throw it in the oven, it makes a crusty delicious bread, just go to you tube enter artisan bread and the videos will show you how easy it is.
                "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

Working...
                X