Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An offer to Wolfeman, I can't stand your pictures any more......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BJH View Post
    That is the part I am still working on. I have a nice gas grill but that is just not the same. I really want to try his pulled pork, rubs, and brisket. Gotta go with a real grill for those things. I'm going to start looking on craigslist to see whats out there.
    Since you are looking for something else, I checked back in some threads:
    His grill is a Weber Performer and the grates are Craycort Cast Iron Grates. (Picture below)

His smoker is a Weber Smokey Mountain.

My father always said, "You gotta have good tools to do good work."

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
      Since you are looking for something else, I checked back in some threads:
      His grill is a Weber Performer and the grates are Craycort Cast Iron Grates. (Picture below)

His smoker is a Weber Smokey Mountain.

My father always said, "You gotta have good tools to do good work."

All the best,
      GJ
      Great research!! I can do any of the things mentioned on a Weber One Touch Gold Kettle. I found a brand new one that was unused for $35. If you buy one brand new, they are around $85. The Craycort Grates aren't necessary. The regular stock Weber grates are perfectly fine.
      Larry
      ------
      Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Larry,

What size is your grill? I see lots of 22 1/2 for sale on craigslist

Comment

GET YOUR BROWN ASS DOWN HERE!! My girlfriend or I would be happy to pick you up at the airport. Or better yet drive down. We go up to Vegas a lot and its under 5 hours and 1 tank of gas from my door to the strip. Then you would have a car down here for checking out AZ.
          Good deal, I'm in, I wouldn't need a room, I'd get my own room at a hotel. Driving sounds fun, I've never driven that far ever. I wonder if the cowboys are playing the cardinals early in pre-season. Set the date.
          A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
            Good deal, I'm in, I wouldn't need a room, I'd get my own room at a hotel. Driving sounds fun, I've never driven that far ever. I wonder if the cowboys are playing the cardinals early in pre-season. Set the date.
            Great! I'll talk to a friend of mine who manages a couple hotels and see if he could get a discount on an accessible room for you when we get the dates.

The drive isn't bad I think you would be glad you did it.

Comment

Are polite Norwegians allowed…? -we sure need a big bbq! Aside, we see you folks in Irvine California in October/November -and then it will be a big bbq

Comment

Larry,

What size is your grill? I see lots of 22 1/2 for sale on craigslist
                It's a 22.5" but they now make a 26.5".....more room more food!
                Larry
                ------
                Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
                  It's a 22.5" but they now make a 26.5".....more room more food!
                  how to click like?

Comment

BJH you the man! WolfeMan you the man too!

Comment

This sounds wicked! I'm most interested.. I'll even bring canadian beers!
                      ---------
                      C5-6 / '88

Comment

Working...
                      X